The Agriturismo Bonsai is an agro-tourism immersed in nature of Santa Maria La Palma, one of The fractions of Alghero, and at 7 km from the sea of north-west Sardinia.
The Agriturismo Bonsai of Santa Maria La Palma is the perfect solution for those who want to book a stay in agriturismo to appreciate the mediterranean nature but don’t want to stay too far from the coast and the sea of Sardinia. Surrounded by a big garden with plants and vegetables available to cook and prepare farm-to-table dishes, the Bonsai of Alghero offers a great relax and quiet.
Bonsai is an agro-tourism with 11 rooms located in the main and in the secondary building. All the rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, bathroom with hair-drier and complimentary products, minibar and TV with digital terrestrial and can be available as:
- STANDARD: double or twin bedrooms, can be in the main building and have independent entrance or they can be in the second property close to the central complex
- SUITE: bigger rooms composed of two bedrooms in the secondary building and with a unique bathroom
Guests at Agriturismo Bonsai of Alghero have at their disposal:
- Restaurant open for dinner from June to August, with daily menu available in half board or at fixed price
- Tasty home cuisine which, as every agriturismo does, has farm-to-table products coming from the garden
- Possibility of asking while booking vegan and gluten free menus
- Babycot on request: € 5,00 per day
- Free parking
The beaches closest to the Agriturismo Bonsai are those of Porticciolo and of Porto Ferro, both at about 7 km. The Beach of Porticciolo is a little sandy bay with crystal water and a low seabed with sand and rocks, while the one of Porto Ferro is a long sandy beach with low sandy seabed particularly appreciated by families with children. Among the other beaches of Alghero easy to reach, there are the one of Fertilia and of Maria Pia (at 10 km), the Baia of Ninfee (at 11 km), the beach of Le Bombarde (at 12 km) and that of Lazzaretto (at 13 km), all sandy and with clear sea.
The town of Alghero is at about 10 km and offers a great variety of shops, restaurants and pubs for every traveller, and for this reason Alghero is one of the most vibrant and loved cities in Sardinia.
- Airoport of Alghero: about 10 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 30 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 135 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 155 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 215 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 245 km