Agriturismo Bonsai is a farmhouse surrounded by nature in Santa Maria La Palma, one of the hamlets of Alghero, and 7 km from the sea in north-western Sardinia.
The Bonsai Farm in Santa Maria La Palma is the perfect compromise for those who want to book a stay on a farm in order to fully appreciate the Mediterranean nature but do not want to stray too far from the coast and sea of Sardinia. Surrounded by a 4-hectare orchard with Mediterranean plants, olive trees and well-kept gardens in order to always have at your disposal raw materials at zero km, the Bonsai of Alghero guarantees its guests great relaxation and tranquility.
Il Bonsai is a farmhouse with 11 accommodations distributed between the main building and a secondary building. All accommodations are equipped with Wi-Fi, air conditioning, bathroom with hairdryer and complimentary toiletries, refrigerator and TV with digital terrestrial and can be available in different types:
- STANDARD: double or twin rooms
- BILO 2: two-room apartments for two people consisting of a double bedroom, bathroom and living room with kitchenette
- TRILO 4: three-room apartments with up to 4 beds consisting of two bedrooms (double or twin), bathroom and living area with kitchenette.
Guests of the Bonsai Agriturismo in Alghero have at their disposal:
- Reception with check-in from 14:00 to 22:00; possibility to arrange late arrivals until 01:00 in the morning (with a supplement of € 20.00)
- Luggage storage
- Bike, car rental (agreement)
- Excursions booking
- Cot on request: € 5.00 per day
- Free parking
Important: lunch and dinner are not available in the property.
The closest beaches to Agriturismo Bonsai are those of Porticciolo and Porto Ferro, both about 7 km away. The Porticciolo Beach is a small sandy cove with a crystalline sea and a mixed seabed of sand and rocks at low depth, while that of Porto Ferro is a wide sandy beach with a shallow sandy bottom particularly popular with families with children. Among the other beaches of Alghero are easy to reach those of Fertilia and Maria Pia (10 km), the Bay of Ninfee (11 km), the Bombarde Beach (12 km) and that of Lazzaretto (13 km). , all sandy and with crystal clear sea.
The town of Alghero is just over 10 km away and offers a great variety of shops, restaurants and clubs for all ages, making it one of the liveliest and most popular towns in Sardinia.
- Alghero airport: about 10 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 30 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 135 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 155 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 215 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 245 km
Spend at least 11 nights at Agriturismo Bonsai in Alghero and save 5%!