The Agriturismo Su Leunaxiu is located in Soleminis, a short distance from Cagliari, in the peaceful countryside of Parteolla.
Su Leunaxiu is a family-run farmhouse, and is perfectly representative of the typical Sardinian hospitality. It is immersed in a rural setting, where the tranquility and greenery of nature facilitate the desired relaxation. It is surrounded by a garden adjacent to the rooms where there are olive trees, fruit trees, flowers and vegetables, where you can walk and let the children play.
Inside the Su Leunaxiu Farmhouse there are 5 independent rooms (single, double or triple) with air conditioning, private bathroom, Wi-Fi and TV. In addition, there is a restaurant where raw materials grown in the garden are used, in order to promote healthy, traditional and environmentally friendly cuisine.
Guests in Su Leunaxiu have at their disposal:
- Air conditioning
- Free cot for children from 0 to 1 year (for children from 2-5 years available with a supplement of € 10.00 and for children from 6 years with an addition of € 20.00)
- Additional bed available with a supplement of € 20.00
- Educational workshops for learning the crafts and arts of Sardinian culture.
The Agriturismo Su Leunaxiu is located in the municipality of Soleminis, 15 km from Cagliari, from its splendid Poetto beach and from the countless historical, archaeological, cultural and artistic sites. In particular, we recommend a visit to Cagliari of the Saint Remy Bastion, the Cathedral of Santa Maria, the Elephant and San Pancrazio Towers and the Molentargius Park, particularly for the presence of pink flamingos. For those who do not want to give up the sea, beyond the Poetto beach, you can move to the beach of Cala Regina, Mari Pintau and Solanas.
- Airport and port of Cagliari: about 20 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 145 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 230 km
- Alghero airport: about 240 km
- Airport and port of Olbia: about 270 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 280 km