B&B Bienestar Maison de Charme is in the Alghero’s town centre at only 1 km from Lido San Giovanni beach on the Northwest coast of Sardinia.
The b&b is the perfect solution for people looking from a high level of comforts during their stay in Alghero.
B&B Bienestar Maison de Charme was built in accordance with the style of the old Alghero’s houses with wood beams and sandstones in the indoors.
Rooms are equipped with independent air-conditioning, wi-fi, desk, tv 32’’, safe, minibar, relax area with kettle for tea, shower bathroom, hairdryer, courtesy kit and magnifying mirror. They can be:
- EXECUTIVE: rooms with stone walls and French double beds.
- DELUXE: spacious and comfortable rooms with double or twin bedrooms and the possibility of a balcony.
- PRESTIGE: spacious and bright rooms with sandstone walls and wooden beams ceiling. They have a balcony equipped with table and chairs (and the possibility of a third bed).
- FAMILY: composed of a connecting Deluxe and Executive room with sandstone walls and wooden beams ceiling and two bathrooms.
- JUNIOR SUITE: connecting bedrooms: one with double/twin beds and the other with French beds (with their own bathroom), sandstone walls and wooden beams ceiling, they have a balcony equipped with table and chairs.
Guests of La Maison de Charme Bienestar can use:
- Common areas
- Outdoor terrace
- Laundry (external service)
- Support for excursion planning and rental
B&B Bienestar Maison de Charme is at walking distance from the historic medieval centre of Alghero, characterized by the bastions on the sea and the long beachfront promenade to the Lido San Giovanni. Lido beach is one of the most popular of the area: not only because of the short distance to the Alghero’s centre but also because of its wide, white and fine sandy beach suitable for children and well connected by buses. Along the sea it is possible to find bar, restaurants, and seaside resorts.
Alghero offers to its visitors a wide range of activities to be done: going for shopping, a relaxing walking in the town centre to visit churches and museums or to discover the delicious Sardinian and Catalan cuisine. Alghero centre is also the heart of the movida for young people crazy nights.
In the surroundings there are plenty of stunning beaches and areas of natural or historic interest such as the protected marine sea of Capo Caccia, the Nuragic complex of Palmavera or the Necropolis of Anghelu Ruju (which also gives the name to a delicious local wine of the Sella & Mosca canteen). A visit to the Nettuno Caves is highly recommended: a natural paradise reachable in water scooter or through its 654 panoramic steps (Escala del Cabirol).
- Airport of Alghero: about 10 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 140 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 157 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 230 km