Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 80 gr bottarga
- 400 gr spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves
- Olives oil
Spaghetti with bottarga is a specialty from South-central Sardinia. It’s an easy and fast dish to prepare, but the result is astonishing tasty.
The bottarga (also called “Sardinian caviar”) is a culinary product coming from dried fish eggs. It is proper dish from Cagliari, Tortoli, Sant’Antioco, Cabras e Terralba.
The spaghetti with bottarga preparation won’t take long:
- Boil the spaghetti in little salted water
- Cook the garlic cloves with the oil in a pan
- Grate the bottarga in a bowl
- Drain the pasta slightly underdone, put it in the pan with the oil and mix it with 2/3 of the bottarga adding parsley and pepper;
- After the dishes are ready, put on top the remaining bottarga and serve.
If you want to taste the best spaghetti with bottarga, there’s nothing better than eat it in its homeland: book now your holidays in Cagliari, Sardinia.