The Stazzi di Gallura - Giagumeddu village is a complex of apartments in Badesi which is about 3 km from the beautiful sea of northern Sardinia.
The Giagumeddu apartments are located on a hill with a magnificent sea view and recall the architectural style of the ancient “stazzi” of Gallura, that is houses built using granite, terracotta, wood and wrought iron. Stazzi di Gallura - Giagumeddu covers an area of 40,000 square meters and is spread over 2 buildings, each of which houses 4 two-room apartments and 1 semi-detached house for a total of 10 apartments.
The Giagumeddu apartments in Stazzi di Gallura are the ideal solution for those looking for a comfortable holiday in Sardinia and do not want to give up the independence guaranteed by staying in an apartment.
All the two-room apartments are spread over 2 floors, those located on the first floor have a wooden roof, a feature that contributes to creating a suggestive and comfortable atmosphere. All the two-room apartments are 48 square meters large plus 24 square meters of equipped veranda for a total of 72 square meters, and consist of a double bedroom, living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, bathroom with shower and dressing room, large equipped veranda.
- Parking area
- Tennis court (free)
- 9.5 x 4.5 meter swimming pool (free)
- 14-inch TV and / or washing machine on request (with supplement) subject to confirmation
- Bed linen rental: € 7.00 per person per change
- Towel rental: € 8.00 per person per change
- Pets are allowed with a supplement of € 15.00 per week (muzzle and leash required)
The Stazzi Village in Gallura - Giagumeddu is about 1.5 km from Badesi, a tourist resort in the Gulf of Asinara famous for its turquoise sea and its fine sand dunes covered with junipers. Thanks to its exposure to the wind, largely mistral, Badesi is a suitable location for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing or sailing. Among the beaches in the area we point out Li Junchi, Li Mindi, Baia delle Mimose. From Badesi you can easily reach by car all the most famous places in northern Sardinia, such as Stintino, Alghero, Castelsardo, Santa Teresa di Gallura, Palau and the famous Costa Smeralda.
- Port of Porto Torres: about 50 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
- Alghero - Fertilia Airport: about 85 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 230 km
- Port and Airport of Cagliari: about 250 km