Overview Stazzi di Gallura - Appartamenti La Pietraia
Stazzi di Gallura Appartamenti La Pietraia are self-catering apartments surrounded by greenery, situated around 1,5 km from the gorgeous and long beach of Badesi and 1 km from its town centre, on Sardinia northern coast.
La Pietraia self-catering apartments in Badesi are surrounded by a beautiful 140.000 sqm park, characterised by scents and colours of myrtle, rosemary, helichrysum and other typical essences of the area. The apartments’ architectonic resembles the ancient “Stazzi Galluresi”, the typical rural houses of the Gallura area usually situated ground floor and built in granite.
Stazzi di Gallura – La Pitraia complex is made up of a half-circle of 12 apartments facing a colonnade, all decorated with antiqued wood piece of furniture, and available as:
- BILO 4: one-bedroom apartments for up to 4 people, composed of living room with kitchenette and double sofa-bed, double bedroom, bathroom with shower, hallway and furnished veranda.
- TRILO 6: two-bedroom apartments for up to 6 people, made up of a double bedroom, another bedroom with twin beds that can be joined, living room with double sofa-bed or single chair-bed and kitchenette, hallway, shower bathroom and furnished veranda.
Guests at Stazzi di Gallura – La Pietraia apartments in Badesi can take advantage of a wide range of services and facilities like:
- shared pool
- private parking
- wooden playground for children
- free wifi spot
- restaurant “Sapori di Gallura” that offers tasty dishes from both gallurese and international cuisine. La Pietraia guests can have half or full board at fixed prices.
- pets welcome on request upon booking with charge of € 15,00 weekly (muzzle and leash are compulsory)
- bath towels and bed linens are available for € 15,00 per person/change
- TV 14’’ available on request upon booking (€ 30,00 weekly)
- Washing machine is available with charge of € 60,00 per week and has to be requested upon booking.
Apartments at Stazzi di Gallura La Pitraia are around 1,5 km from the beach of Badesi, an 8 km long stretch of golden sand that, along its length, takes different names, like Li Junchi, Li Mindi, Lu Poltu Biancu etc.
Badesi’s coastal area, one of the most extended in Sardinia, is characterised and celebrated for its crystalline sea, its sand dunes covered in Mediterranean scrub and its outstanding panorama that stretches out from Castelsardo to Isola Rossa and allow, on clearest days, to admire also Asinara and Corsica islands. A car is absolutely recommended to be free to visit all the beaches of the area, from Santa Teresa di Gallura to Castelsardo, Costa Paradiso and Isola Rossa.
Port of Porto Torres: 50 km approx.
Airport of Alghero - Fertilia: 80 km approx.
Port and Airport of Olbia – Costa Smeralda: 85 km approx.
Port of Golfo Aranci: 95 km approx.
Port of Arbatax: 230 km approx.
Port and Airport of Cagliari: 250 km approx.