The Stazzi di Gallura Appartmenti La Pietraia are a small complex of apartments surrounded by vineyards and Mediterranean scrub, located 1.5 km from the beautiful and long beach of Badesi and only 1 km from the town center, on the northern coast of Sardinia.
The La Pietraia di Badesi apartments were built following the style of the ancient Gallura stazzi, typical granite buildings arranged on one level, and are immersed in a 140,000 square meter land characterized by the scents and colors of myrtle, rosemary, helichrysum and other typical essences of the area.
The Stazzi village of Gallura La Pitraia consists of 12 apartments arranged in a semicircle around a colonnade and furnished with antique wooden furniture, available in the types:
- BILO 4: two-room apartments that can accommodate up to 4 people, consisting of a living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, double bedroom, bathroom with shower, hallway and furnished veranda.
- TRILO 6: three-room apartments that can accommodate up to 6 people, consist of a double bedroom, a bedroom with two low beds that can be joined together, a living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed or single sofa bed, anteroom, bathroom with shower and furnished veranda .
Guests of the Stazzi di Gallura La Pietraia di Badesi will have numerous services at their disposal, including:
- shared swimming pool
- private, unshaded parking
- wooden playground
- free wifi point
- Sapori di Gallura restaurant where you can taste typical dishes of the Gallura translation and international cuisine, with the possibility of an agreement for half board and full board
- pets allowed on request when booking with a supplement of € 15.00 per week as long as they have a leash and muzzle
- Bed linen rental: € 7.00 per person per change
- Towel rental: € 8.00 per person per change
- 14-inch TV and / or washing machine on request (with supplement) subject to confirmation
The apartments of the Stazzi village of Gallura La Pitraia are about 1.5 km from the beach of Badesi, a long stretch of 8 km of golden sand which, depending on the stretch, takes different names, including Li Junchi, Li Mindi, Lu Poltu Biancu etc. The coast of Badesi, one of the largest in Sardinia, is characterized and is famous for its crystalline sea, the sand dunes covered with Mediterranean scrub and for its wonderful panorama that embraces the entire stretch of coast that goes from Castelsardo to Isola Rossa. and allows, on clearer days, to admire the Gulf of Asinara and Corsica. A car is recommended to be able to freely visit all the beaches of the coast, from those of Santa Teresa di Gallura and Castelsardo, to those of Costa Paradiso and Isola Rossa.
Port of Porto Torres: about 50 km
Alghero - Fertilia Airport: about 80 km
Port and Airport of Olbia - Costa Smeralda: about 85 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
Port of Arbatax: about 230 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: about 250 km