The Stazzi di Gallura - Mare di Ginepri village is located within the natural park of Badesi just 300 meters from the sea.
The Stazzi di Gallura - Mare di Ginepri complex consists of newly built apartments on the ground floor and built in the typical style of the ancient Gallura stazzi, with granite walls and wooden roofs. The apartments are located close to the sand dunes, surrounded by the green of junipers, oaks, mastic trees and rock roses and are available in the types:
MONO 2: living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, bathroom, hallway and large private veranda.
BILO 4: composed of a double bedroom, living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, bathroom, hallway and large private veranda.
- Communal swimming pool
- Private parking
- Free Wi-Fi in the pool area
- “Sapori di Gallura” restaurant about 1500 meters away
- 14-inch TV and / or washing machine on request (with supplement) subject to confirmation
- Bed linen rental: € 7.00 per person per change
- Towel rental: € 8.00 per person per change
- On request upon booking and with a supplement of € 15.00 per week, pets are welcome (muzzle and leash required).
DISTANCE FROM THE SEA: the Mare di Ginepri complex is located about 300 meters from the beach of Badesi, which can be reached on foot along a path.
The Stazzi di Gallura - Mare di Ginepri village is located about 3 km away from Badesi, a tourist resort located in the Gulf of Asinara, halfway between Castelsardo and Santa Teresa di Gallura.
- Port of Porto Torres: about 50 km
- Alghero - Fertilia Airport: about 80 km
- Port and airport of Olbia-Costa Smeralda: about 85 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 230 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 240 km