Overview Stazzi di Gallura - Appartamenti Mare di Ginepri
Stazzi di Gallura – Mare di Ginepri are a little complex of self-catering apartments located in Badesi, on the northern coast of Sardinia, just 300 m from the beach.
Stazzi di Gallura Mare di Ginepri complex consist of recently built apartments, set in a beautiful park of oaks and junipers and located right at the back of the white sandy dunes of Badesi’s beach. The apartments are all on the ground floor and are built in the style of the ancient Stazzi (typical farmhouses of the Gallura area). They are available as: MONO 2: studio apartments for up to 2 people, consisting of living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, bathroom and large veranda. BILO 4: one-bedroom apartments for up to 4 people made up of a double room, a living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, bathroom and large veranda.
DISTANCE FROM THE SEA: Mare di Ginepri self-catering apartments are within walking distance of Badesi’s beach, that is approximately 300 metres far.
- Shared swimming pool
- Private parking
- free wifi in swimming pool area
- Restaurant “Sapori di Gallura” (approx 1.5 km away)
- TV 14’’ available on request (payable extra, € 30,00 per week)
- Washing machine available on request with charge of € 60,00 weekly
- Bed linens and bath towels (€ 15,00 per person/charge)
- Pets are welcome on request with extra charge of € 15,00 weekly (please note that muzzle and leash are compulsory)
The resort is situated 3 km from Badesi, popular summer destination of northern Sardinia and world-known surf spot. Badesi is halfway from Santa Teresa di Gallura to Castelsardo.
Port of Porto Torres: 50 km approx.
Alghero’s Airport: 80 km approx.
Port and Airport of Olbia-Costa Smeralda: 85 km approx.
Port of Golfo Aranci: 95 km approx.
Port of Arbatax: 230 km approx.
Port and Airport of Cagliari: 240 km approx.