The I Graniti Apartments are located in Sos Alinos, 1.5 km from the beach in the Gulf of Orosei, just 5 minutes from Cala Liberotto and about 12 km from Orosei, on the central-eastern coast of Sardinia.
The I Graniti Apartments of Sos Alinos are inserted in a natural environment characterized by Mediterranean scrub and granite rocks shaped by the wind and with the strangest shapes.
Being on a hill, the apartments are ideal for those who want to spend a quiet holiday away from the chaos, always being close to the beaches.
The I Graniti apartments have air conditioning at set times, safe, TV in the living room, gas or electric stove, electric oven or microwave, fridge and are available in the following types:
- BILO 4: located on the ground floor and composed of a living room with kitchenette and two beds, bedroom with two beds, bathroom, terrace.
- TRILO 4: located on the first floor and composed of a living room with kitchenette, two bedrooms with two beds, bathroom and panoramic terrace overlooking the sea.
The guests of the I Graniti apartments in Cala Liberotto have at their disposal:
- Reception at the Residence Sos Alinos (500m) from 15/06 to 15/09 and at the Hotel Cala Ginepro (2 km) in the remaining periods. All arrivals between 19:30 and 23:00 must be agreed in advance with the property and have a supplement of € 30.00, otherwise the delivery of the apartment is not guaranteed.
- Bed linen rental: € 10.00 per person
- Bath linen rental: € 10.00 per person
- Cot: available with a supplement of € 20.00 per night if it exceeds the 4 beds provided, free if you return
- Small pets welcome: € 15.00 per night and a supplement of € 50.00 for final disinfection (per animal)
The rates of the I Graniti Apartments include the rental of the apartment and the consumption of water, electricity and gas, while the final cleaning is not included and is to be paid locally (€ 50.00 for the Bilo and € 70.00 for the Trilo ).
The I Graniti apartments are located about 1.5 km from the wonderful sea of Cala Liberotto, famous for its fine white sand beaches bordered by pine forests where you can cool off and have summer picnics. The beach has a shallow sloping seabed with shades of turquoise that make it one of the most beautiful beaches in the Gulf of Orosei, one of those beaches to visit absolutely in this area.
The coast of the area has both white sand beaches and granite cliffs, in any case always with the constant of a crystalline sea with magical colors and transparent water. Some of the coves of the Gulf of Orosei can only be reached by sea and there are many possibilities offered to make excursions in the gulf and trips by rubber dinghy and by boat, to Cala Goloritzè, Cala Mariolu, Cala Luna, the Piscine di Venere and many other paradisiacal coves with a dream sea.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 100 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
- Alghero airport: about 200 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 230 km