The Il Mirto Apartments are two-room apartments about 1 km from the beautiful sea of Cala Ginepro, in the Gulf of Orosei, a leading town in eastern Sardinia.
The complex of Apartments Il Mirto di Cala Ginepro in Orosei is the ideal structure for those looking for a holiday in the Gulf of Orosei near the sea, with all the comfort and privacy of an apartment immersed in the unspoiled nature of Sardinia.
The Il Mirto di Cala Ginepro apartments are TWO-ROOM APARTMENTS consisting of a living area, a small loft area, a bedroom, a bathroom and a veranda, they are equipped with air conditioning at set times, a safe, a fridge, an electric oven or microwave, a gas stove or plate. electric and TV in the living room. The two-room apartments can accommodate up to 4 people (NB: in this case the fourth bed is always on the mezzanine and the spaces may be reduced).
Guests of the Il Mirto di Cala Ginepro Apartments in Orosei have at their disposal on request when booking and with a supplement to be paid locally):
- Cot: € 20.00 per day if it constitutes the fifth bed, if it falls within the 4 foreseen it is free
- Small dogs allowed (€ 15.00 / night and additional € 50.00 at the end of the stay, per animal); access to common areas is prohibited
- Bath linen rental: € 10.00 per set per person
- Bed linen rental: € 10.00 per set per person
- Day use of the apartment for a fee on request subject to confirmation
- Reception at the Hotel Club Cala Ginepro with delivery of the apartments from 17:00 to 19:30. We do not guarantee the delivery of the apartments out of hours unless this is agreed in advance. For arrivals after 19:30 a supplement of € 30.00 is required. Check-out is scheduled by 09:00, guests who do not respect this time will be retained the deposit (€ 100.00 to be paid in cash upon arrival)
The rates include the consumption of water, electricity and gas but do not include the final cleaning, to be paid locally at a cost of € 50.00.
The beaches and coves of Cala Ginepro are perfect for families with children, thanks to a crystalline sea with gently sloping seabed, and even the stretch of free beach closest to the apartments (1 km) reflects these characteristics.
The apartments are also close to the Bidderosa protected oasis, famous for its pine forest and its paradisiacal sandy coves that can be reached by sea or on foot after a 4 km walk.
The Gulf of Orosei is one of the favorite destinations for those who want to go on excursions by raft or boat, fishing tourism or going out to sea even with lunch on board, thanks to the many coves that can only be reached by sea and the wide choice of tour operators who provide these services. . The depths of the Gulf of Orosei are also irresistible for diving and snorkeling lovers in Sardinia.
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 75 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 135 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
- Alghero airport: about 200 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 230 km