Appartamenti Il Mirto are two-room apartments about 1 km away from the beautiful sea of Cala Ginepro, in the Golfo di Orosei, on the eastern tip of Sardinia.
The Appartamenti Il Mirto apartment complex of Cala Ginepro in Orosei is the ideal accommodation for those looking for a holiday in the Golfo di Orosei near the sea, with all the comfort and privacy of an apartment immersed into the unspoilt nature of Sardinia.
The two-room apartments at Appartamenti Il Mirto consist of living area, small loft area, bedroom, bathroom and veranda. They are equipped with fridge, microwave, electric cooking plate and TV. The apartments can accommodate up to 4 people (NB: in this case the fourth bed is always situated on the mezzanine and space may be limited).
Guests at the Appartamenti Il Mirto are able to enjoy the following services (on request at the time of booking, at an extra charge to be paid on the spot):
- Baby cot: € 20 per day
- Small dogs allowed (€ 15 per night and additional € 50 to be paid at the end of the stay); access to public areas is prohibited
- Bath linen: € 10 per set per person
- Bed linen: € 10 per set per person
- Day use of the apartment with extra charge (on request subject to confirmation)
- Reception at Hotel Club Cala Ginepro. Apartments are available from 17:00 to 19:30. Check-ins after this time must be arranged in advance and fixed by 21:00 (arrival after 21:00 are not accepted). Check-out must be by 09:00 and if guests are late the deposit (100,00 € to be paid in cash during arrival) will be retained.
Rates include the consumption of water, electricity and gas, but do not include the final cleaning of € 60 per apartment, to be paid on the spot.
The beaches and coves of Cala Ginepro are perfect for families with children, thanks to the crystal clear sea with low backdrops. Even the nearest stretch of beach closest to the apartments (1 km) features these characteristics.
The apartments are near to the protected oasis of Bidderosa, famous for its pine forest and its paradisiacal sandy coves, accessible by sea or by foot after a 4 km walk.
The Gulf of Orosei is the ideal destination for those who want go on excursions by boat or ship, go fishing or take trips on sea while enjoying a lunch on board, thanks to the many coves accessible only by sea and the wide choice of tour operators who provide these services. The sea beds of the Golfo di Orosei offer incredible experiences for lovers of diving and snorkeling in Sardinia.
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 75 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 95 km
Port of Arbatax: around 135 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 190 km
Airport of Alghero: around 200 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 230 km