Villa Sa Prama is an elegant apartment complex, 50 metres away from the sea in Cala Liberotto, in the Golfo di Orosei, one of the most beautiful locations in eastern Sardinia.
The apartments of Villa Sa Prama are spread over two floors and are immersed in a beautiful pine forest. This location is perfect for those looking for a relaxing stay just a few steps away from the beautiful sea of eastern Sardinia. The beach can be reached safely by walking through the pine forest.
All apartments at Villa Sa Prama are four-room apartments, furnished in a functional way, which can accommodate up to 7 people and are either located on the first floor or on the ground floor. The apartments are equipped with fridge, microwave, TV, washing machine and terrace. They are spacious apartments close to the sea and are perfect for families with children or groups without cars.
Guests of Villa Sa Prama will be able to make use of the following facilities:
- Reception at the Cala Ginepro Hotel, approximately 2 km away from the apartments; the keys delivery is from 17:00 to 19:30; arrivals after 19:30 must be confirmed in advance and by 21:00, otherwise the delivery of the apartment is not guaranteed. The check-out is by 09:00 and in case guests are late, the deposit (100,00 € to be paid in cash during the check-in) will be retained.
- External unattended parking
- Baby cot: € 20 per day
- Extra bed: € 20 per day
- Small dogs allowed at an extra charge of € 15 per night and additional € 65,00 (per stay) as final extra cleaning fee. Pets are not allowed in public areas.
- Bed linen: € 10 per person per change
- Bath towels: € 10 per person per change
- Day use rooms are available on request and subject to payment
NB: Rates include the consumption of water, electricity and gas, while the final cleaning of 130,00 € must be paid on the spot.
The beach of Cala Liberotto is one of the best beaches in Sardinia, characterised by its large and clear graveled sand. The beach is framed by the flora of the Sos Alinos pond and by a crystal clear sea. It is one of the most popular places in Sardinia to practise water sports such as surfing, diving and underwater fishing. Endless discovering can be done in the gulf, with its marvelous coves accessible only by sea. Rent a boat or book one of the many excursions with or without lunch on board available in the Golfo di Orosei. Cala Liberotto is very lively in summer and is perfect for those who want a vacation in an area with a beautiful sea and the right amount of nightlife.
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 75 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 95 km
Port of Arbatax: around 135 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 190 km
Airport of Alghero: around 200 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 230 km