Villa Sa Prama is an elegant apartment complex 50 meters from the sea in Cala Liberotto, in the Gulf of Orosei, one of the most beautiful locations in eastern Sardinia.
Villa Sa Prama in Cala Liberotto is spread over two floors and is immersed in a beautiful pine forest; it is perfect for those looking for a relaxing stay a few steps from the beautiful sea of eastern Sardinia. The beach can be reached safely on foot through the pine forest.
All Sa Prama Apartments are FOUR-ROOM APARTMENTS furnished in a sober and functional way, they can be located on the first floor or on the ground floor and consist of a living area with kitchenette, 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms for a maximum occupancy of 6 people. to which a 7th bed can be added in a cot on request subject to confirmation; the apartments are equipped with air conditioning at set times, safe, refrigerator, electric or microwave oven, TV in the living room and terrace. They are large apartments very close to the sea and therefore perfect for families with children or for groups without a car.
Guests of the Sa Prama apartments in Orosei have at their disposal:
- Reception at the Hotel Cala Ginepro about 2 km away from the apartments; the delivery of the apartments is scheduled between 17:00 and 19:30; all arrivals between 19:30 and 23:00 must be agreed in advance with the property and have a supplement of € 30.00, otherwise the delivery of the apartment is not guaranteed. Check-out is scheduled for 09:00, in the event of delays by the guest the deposit will be retained (to be paid upon arrival in cash, for a total of € 100.00)
- Unguarded outdoor parking
- Cot: € 20.00 per day if it is the 7th bed, free if the infant falls within the 6 beds available
- Small dogs allowed with a supplement (for each animal) of € 15.00 per night and a further € 50.00 final per stay (per animal) for extra cleaning. Pets are not allowed in common areas.
- Bed linen rental: € 10.00 per person
- Bath linen rental: € 10.00 per person
- Day use available on request and for a fee
IMPORTANT: The rates include the consumption of water, electricity and gas, while the final cleaning is to be paid locally at a cost of € 130.00.
The beach of Cala Liberotto is one of the best beaches in central-eastern Sardinia, it is characterized by a fine white sand and a limpid and crystalline sea. It is one of the most suitable locations in Sardinia for practicing water sports such as surfing, diving and underwater fishing. The gulf is waiting to be discovered, with its marvelous coves that can only be reached by sea by renting a dinghy or choosing from the many excursions with or without lunch on board available in the Gulf of Orosei. Cala Liberotto is also very lively in summer and is perfect for those who want a holiday in an area with a beautiful sea and the right amount of nightlife.
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 75 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 95 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 135 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 190 km
- Alghero airport: about 200 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 230 km