Ville Cala di falco are luxury villas by the sea at 200 meters from Cannigione town centre and at about 300 meters from the beach on the Northeast coast of Sardinia.
Villas Cala di Falco of Cannigione are the perfect location for people looking for privacy and relax in a finely furnished accommodation.
Villas gather the strengths of a stay in a luxury villa and a stay in a fancy hotel by the sea on North Sardinia. In fact, they are part of the Cala di Falco Resort with the hotel and the residence which facilities can also be used by villas guests (there may be on request and with extra charge).
Cala di Falco resort has 13 villas, elegantly furnished with meticulous attention to detail to guarantee an exclusive holiday in an enchanting environment. They are equipped with air-conditioned, wi-fi, kitchen with dishwasher and oven, safe, tv, DVD reader, bathroom with hairdryer and equipped balcony/terrace. Villas are provided with beach towels and bathrobes for adults and are available as:
- VILLA TYPE A: villas with barbecue, they are composed of a living room, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, two shower bathrooms and a kitchen. Max occupancy 4 adults and 1 infant (0-1-year-old).
- VILLA TYPE B: sea view villas with kitchen, double bedroom, twin bedroom, two shower bathrooms and a living room with double sofa bed or two chair beds. Max occupancy 6 adults and 1 infant (0-1-year-old).
- VILLA TYPE C: villas with barbecue and composed of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, and another double bedroom (twin beds on request), two shower bathrooms, kitchen and living room with a single bed chair or a sofa bed. Max occupancy 6 adults, 1 child up to 11 years, and 1 infant (0-1-year-old) in baby cot.
- VILLA ERICA: sea view villa on two levels with barbecue: the ground floor is composed of kitchen and living room with a single sofa bed, the first floor is composed of a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (no shower/bath), a twin bedroom and a shower bathroom. Max occupancy 5 adults and 1 infant (0-1-year-old).
- VILLA TIPO D: sea view villas composed of kitchen, living room with in-built sofa and single chair bed, double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom, twin bedroom or bunk bed, double bedroom (or twin bedroom), main bathroom with shower and a small bathroom with no shower/bathtub. Max occupancy 6 adults, 1 child (0-11 years old) and 1 infant (0-1-year-old).
- VILLA ELICRISIO: villas with barbecue composed of a kitchen, living room with chair bed, 2 double bedrooms, a twin bedroom, 2 shower bathrooms and another small bathroom with no shower/bathtub. Max occupancy 6 adults, 1 child (0-11 years old) and 1 infant (0-1-year-old).
- VILLA GINESTRA: sea view villas with barbecue and composed of living room, kitchen, double bedroom with bathroom (no shower/bathtub), double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms, 2 shower bathrooms. Max occupancy 8 adults, and 2 infants (0-1-year-old).
Guests of Ville Cala di Falco can use for free the following services (available from 08/04 to 17/10):
- Wi-fi in the outdoor spaces, reception area and bar
- Shuttle to Mannena beach at scheduled times (Saturdays excluded)
- Free cot and high chair on request
- 24 h Reception (when the hotel is closed the reception will be available at scheduled times)
- Beach volley field
- Lighted tennis court
- Unattended internal car parking
Furthermore, the following facilities are available with extra charge:
- Beach service
- Equipped hotel swimming pool
- Piano bar
- Mini-club for children between 3 and 11 years old, available at scheduled times from 17/05 to 11/09
- Self-service laundry
- Boat and land excursions
- Boat seats available in the touristic port
- Sailing, diving and equestrian centre close to the resort
NB: in Cala di Falco payments cannot be made in cash. Guests are given a prepaid card at the reception, where any not spent credit is refunded on departure.
Rates do not include the compulsory weekly SERVICE CHARGE to be paid on the spot. The cost is 63,00 € per person (from 2 years old) and includes bed linen with a weekly change, bath towels with a midweek change; water, gas and electricity consumptions.
The closest beach is the one of Cannigione at about 200 meters. The beach is sandy, it has sun beds and beach umbrellas available on request and with a surcharge and is reachable by simply crossing the street.
Among the most appreciated beaches of the area we have Mannena: a wide beach embedded in a natural scenery of enchanting beauty with crystal water and at just 3 km from the hotel. The resort provides, a free shuttle service to Mannena beach available all days of the week except from Saturdays. Mannena is partially free and partially equipped with beach umbrellas and sun beds available in a bathing establishment run by outsiders. Among the most beautiful beaches of the area we have: Tanca Manna, Li Capanni, Lu Multiccioni, Saline beach and Svedesi beach.
The area is perfect for boat excursions to Maddalena Archipelago or to the paradisiac bays of Costa Smeralda, a well-known sea destination renowned for its lively night outs. Porto Cervo is the main town and it is at only 17 km from the residence.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci about 35 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 120 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 300 km