Domus de Chia are comfortable apartments for relaxing summer holidays in Chia, a popular sea destination on the South coast of Sardinia and characterized by white sand beaches with crystal sea.
Domus de Chia of Domus De Maria are a complex of recently built terraced houses and are the right solution for people looking for an apartment with kitchenette close to the charming Chia’s beaches.
Domus de Chia apartments are distributed over one or two floors and are furnished according to the owner taste but always in an efficient and nice way.
They are equipped with air-conditioning (split or carried unit), Tv, washing machine, external equipped space (balcony, terrace or garden) and parking close to the apartments. They are available as:
- BILO 2/3: one-bedroom apartment of about 45/50 m² and composed of a living room with kitchenette and a single sofa bed, a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower or bathtub. Max occupancy 3 people
- TRILO 4/5: two-bedroom apartment of about 55/60 m² and composed of a living room with kitchenette and single sofa bed, a double bedroom, a twin or bunk bedroom and a bathroom with shower or bathtub (some may have two bathrooms). Max occupancy 5 people.
In some apartments is also possible to add an extra bed on request subject to reconfirm and with extra charge.
Domus de Chia offer their guests the following facilities:
- Washing machine
- Unattended close parking
- Air-conditioning or split
- Baby cot or high chair on request and with extra charge: 4,00 € per day each, 6,00 € per day both
- Apartments will be delivered between 17:00 and 20:00. Arrivals out of this range of time must be previously agreed and an extra charge may be applied.
A compulsory daily servicecharge (8,00 € per person from 3 years old) is due on the spot for:
- On site assistance
- Electricity, water and gas consumption
- Bed linen and bath towels with a weekly changing (extra changing with supplement)
- Free wi-fi in the reception
NB: pets are not admitted
The apartments are between 1 and 1,8 km from the closest Chia beaches, appreciated for their crystal water sea, their sloping seabed, their golden dunes and their ponds where the pink flamingos live. Among the most beautiful beaches of the area there are: Dune di Campana, Su Giudeu, Sa Colonia, Cala Cipolla and Cala del Morto. Immediately after Chia is the paradisiac beach of Tuerredda in Teulada, renowned all over the world for its stunning beauty.
Chia is the perfect location for couples and families with children and all the beaches are equipped with bars, toilets and sea establishments.
The area is mostly residential but, in the surroundings it is possible to find: markets, tobaccos, newsstands, medical centre, bars, restaurants and pizzerias, while services such as: post office, banks, ATMs, car rental and golf club are in the closer town of Domus de Maria (at about 6 km). For lively night outs the reference town is Pula a 15-minute drive away, popular for its pedestrian historic centre with local markets and stands during the summer, and with a wide choice of bars, shops and restaurants.
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 55 km
Port of Arbatax: about 185 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 285 km
Airport of Alghero: about 290 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 325 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 335 km