Villa Baia di Chia is an independent villa for holidays in Chia, about 350 meters from the beach of Campana, famous for its dunes among the most suggestive of south-east Sardinia.
Villa Baia di Chia is a sea view villa with a well-kept garden of about 2000 square meters, with plants, trees and green lawn.
The villa has a simple and elegant decor and has 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 single with pull-out bed for a total of 6 beds), 3 bathrooms with shower, large living area with kitchenette and dining area for a total of 120 sqm.
The villa also has two covered verandas with dining table and outdoor sitting area for dining and relaxing in the open air, and is the ideal solution for those looking for a villa in Chia a few steps from the beach.
The guests of Villa Baia Chia have at their disposal all the best comforts:
- Free unlimited traffic Wi-Fi in the living area and veranda
- satellite TV
- Oven and microwave
- American coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Fridge and freezer
- Outdoor shower
- Solarium area
- Covered veranda equipped with outdoor furniture
- Second covered veranda
- Private parking
- Bed linen and towels included
On request and for a fee, the following are also available:
- Cot and high chair rental: € 50.00 per week
- Extra bed linen and towels: € 15.00 per person per change
- Beach towels for hire: € 10.00 per person per change
- Umbrella and 2 beach rental: € 50.00 per week
- Tidying service
- Welcome pack with food and drinks: € 50.00
- Traditional dinner served in the villa bookable for a fee
- Maximum one small animal admitted with a supplement of € 50.00 per week
There is a COMPULSORY SERVICE FORFAIT of € 150.00 per week which includes on-site assistance, water and gas consumption and a weekly change of bed linen and towels. Electricity consumptions are not included in the flat rate and will be paid locally according to consumption (€ 0.35 per kWh). Departures and arrivals outside the established hours (respectively from 8:00 to 10:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00) must be agreed in advance and may incur a surcharge.
The closest beach to the villa is about 350 meters away and is the famous Campana beach, known throughout the world for its fine white sand dunes and the turquoise of its crystal clear sea. That of Le Dune di Campana is just one of the wonderful beaches of Chia, among which we point out Sa Colonia, Monte Gogoni, Cala del Morto, Su Giudeu and Cala Cipolla, all heavenly beaches to absolutely see if you come to Sardinia. Chia is a few minutes drive from another of the best beaches in Sardinia, Tuerredda, part of the territory of Teulada and characterized by Caribbean colors framed by fragrant Mediterranean scrub.
Chia is a fraction of the municipality of Domus de Maria, it is a predominantly residential holiday resort but equipped with all services such as bars, supermarkets and restaurants. The nearest village is Domus De Maria and is about ten km away, and there travelers will find a complete tourist offer for food and wine, while for entertainment and nightlife the reference town in the area is Pula, one fifteen kilometers and particularly loved for its bars, restaurants and pizzerias as well as for the shopping opportunities in the center and for the points of historical and cultural interest with the archaeological excavations of the Phoenician-Punic and then Roman city of Nora.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 55 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 285 km
- Alghero airport: about 290 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 325 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 340 km