Arcobaleno Apartments are located between 300 and 800 meters from the beach of Costa Rei, a famous seaside village of Muravera located on the splendid south-eastern coast of Sardinia.
Arcobaleno Apartments are located in various complexes of terraced houses, on one or two levels, surrounded by typical Mediterranean vegetation. They always have an independent entrance, barbecue and equipped outdoor areas (covered veranda and garden for the apartments located on the ground floor and a furnished balcony for those on the first floor).
The Arcobaleno Apartments in Costa Rei are available in two types:
- BILO 4: two-room apartments with living room with kitchenette with the possibility of having two beds, double bedroom and bathroom; they can accommodate up to 4 people.
- TRILO 6: three-room apartments consisting of double bedroom, bedroom with two single beds (bunk or flat), living room with kitchenette and two additional beds, bathroom; they have a maximum of 6 beds.
Guests of the Arcobaleno Apartments in Costa Rei will have access to various services:
- Beach equipped with beach umbrella and deckchair rental (external service)
- Furnished outdoor area
- Independent entrance
Additional facilities are also available with the addition of a supplement:
- Possibility to request half board with a supplement of € 30.00 per person per day (breakfast and dinner possible in three restaurants in Costa Rei)
- Small pets allowed with a supplement of € 25.00 per stay and to be reported when booking
- Towels rentable at € 10.00 per person per week
- Baby cot available with a supplement of € 50.00 per week (there is no supplement for the cot brought by the customer)
- Satellite TV on request with a supplement of € 50.00 per week (available while stocks last)
- Washing machine with a supplement of € 50.00 per week (available until exhaustion)
- Air conditioning on request with a supplement of € 50.00 per week (available until exhaustion)
- Reception with check-in between 17:00 and 20:00; for arrivals after 20:30 there is a supplement of € 30.00 per apartment (it is necessary to notify well in advance).
BN: a service charge is required to cover the consumption of water, electricity, gas, bed linen (weekly change) of € 35.00 per person per week, compulsory from 3 years of age.
Costa Rei is a lively and animated place, equipped with all the necessary services such as restaurants, pizzerias, ice cream shops, shopping centers, medical service and clubs full of nightlife. The Costa Rei beach is one of the most beautiful on the south-eastern coast of Sardinia and perhaps the whole island, it is 8 km long and is characterized by having white sand, a sandy bottom and crystal-clear water. The Costa Rei beach is also marked by numerous stands and offers the opportunity to practice numerous water sports such as windsurfing, canoeing, diving and guided diving. Other beaches to visit in Muravera are those of Piscina Rei 5 km, Porto Pirastu 7 km, Capo Ferrato 8 km, Cala Sinzias 7.5 km and Cala Pira 10 km. Villasimius is located 18 km south of Costa Rei, one of the most beautiful places on the southeastern coast of Sardinia, known both for its nightlife and for its wonderful beaches, including Simius, Campulongu, Capo Carbonara and Punta Molentis.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 65 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 95 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 250 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 270 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 290 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 300 km