Casa Belvedere is a holiday home 400 meters from the sea in Costa Rei, on the hill of Monte Nai, in the south-east coast of Sardinia.
Casa Belvedere occupies the top floor of a villa on two levels, with entrance and parking at the rear. This holiday home near the sea in Costa Rei has a veranda with a panoramic view of the beach, equipped to allow guests to eat outside and enjoy a spectacular view. The comfort and attention to detail of Casa Belvedere make it a perfect location for a couple or a family looking for relaxation and privacy for their holiday in Sardinia. The house can accommodate up to 4 people and consists of a living room with dining area and TV area, equipped kitchenette, double bedroom and twin bedroom, bathroom with shower and utility room with washing machine.
The guests of Casa Belvedere have the following services available:
- Air conditioning in the living room
- Ironing board and iron
- Washing machine and drying rack
- Outdoor shower
- Courtesy kit with bags for differentiated waste, detergents and sponge for the kitchen and soap, toilet paper and shower mat for the bathroom
- Pets allowed (maximum one) with a supplement of € 50.00 per week
- Parking place
Furthermore, upon request and for a fee, the following are available:
- Cot and high chair rental: € 50.00 per week
- Towel and bed linen rental: € 20.00 per person per change
There is a local payment of electricity consumption according to actual consumption (€ 0.35 per kWh) and final cleaning.
Departures and arrivals outside the established hours (respectively from 8:00 to 10:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00) must be agreed in advance and may incur a surcharge.
Casa Belvedere is located on the beautiful Costa Rei, in the territory of Muravera, a short distance from the beaches of Marina Rei, of the Ginestre, famous for the rocks of Peppino, and Piscina Rei. Nearby it is possible to find restaurants, bars, bathing establishments and services for every need. Moving a few kilometers to the north is Capo Ferrato, an ideal destination for lovers of coastal trekking. For a trip out of town in the woods we recommend the forest of Minni Minni, just 15 km away. The nearby Villasimius is a place of enchanting beauty: following the SP18 southwards you will find Cala Sinzias (5 km), Cala Pira (10 km), Punta Molentis (19 km) and Porto Giunco (27 km).
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 60 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 95 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 250 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 275 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 290 km
- Alghero airport: about 295 km