Residenze Le Verande are recently built residential complex overlooking Costa Rei’s sea on the southeastern coast of Sardinia.
Costa Rei is a sea location famous for its white beaches, its crystalline sea and the Mediterranean vegetation. It is the perfect location for a relaxing holiday by the sea.
The Residenze Le Verande of Costa Rei are distributed over one/two level terraced apartments and are equipped with everything that ensures a comfortable stay. The apartments have an independent entrance, kitchenette, and a covered veranda with table, chairs and sofas. There are two types of apartments available:
- BILO STANDARD: two-bedroom apartments which can accommodate up to 4 people. They consist of a double bedroom, living room with kitchenette and 2 seat sofa bed (in some cases 2 beds can be situated on a wooden loft), bathroom, and sea-view veranda.
- TRILO STANDARD: three-bedroom apartments consisting of double bedroom, twin room with bunk bed, bathroom and living room; this apartment can accommodate a maximum of 6 beds, 2 of which can be situated on a wooden loft.
Apartments Residenze Le Verande are also available with a private swimming pool (availability and quotation on request).
Residenze Le Verande offers its guests a wide range of facilities on request when booking and to be paid on the spot:
- Unlimited wi-fi at € 10 per week per device
- Bath towels: € 10 per person per week for the first supply (extra change with additional charge)
- Baby cot: € 50 per week, free if brought by the guest
- Satellite TV: € 50 per week, subject to availability
- Air Conditioning: € 50 per week, subject to availability
- Half board: € 30 per person per day in one out of 3 partner restaurants (including breakfast and dinner)
- Small pets allowed: € 25 per stay
- Arrivals after 20:30 must be agreed upon in advance and will be charged € 30
Guests are requested to pay a compulsory service charge of 5,00 € per day per person, which includes the consumption of water, light, gas and bed linen.
Costa Rei is a lively area in the summer months and guests at the Residenze Le Verande will be able to enjoy a visit to one of the many restaurants, pizzerias or ice-cream parlors. Entertainment is guaranteed thanks to musical evenings at the bars and clubs. The area also offers a variety of commodities such as a shopping mall, medical centre and tourist information centre.
The closest beach is 800 metres away from the Residenze Le Verande and 1,2 km by car. Costa Rei is one of the best seaside towns in southern Sardinia, famous for its light sandy beaches and crystal clear waters where one can practise different types of water sports and dive into the sea to admire the seabed. The area alternates between stretches of free beach and beaches that are equipped with facilities where the guest can rent not only sun loungers and umbrellas, but also canoes, windsurfboards and boats of various kinds. From Costa Rei other beautiful beaches are easily reached by car. Visit Piscina Rei, Cala Pira, Porto Pirastu, Capo Ferrato, or Villasimius with all its beaches such as Cala Sinzias, Simius, Campulongu and Cala Burroni. Furthermore, Muravera offers numerous opportunities to discover the cultural and artistic hotspots typical to the area. Do not miss out on the church of San Nicola da Bari, the former Palazzo Comunale dating back to the late nineteenth century or the numerous Nuraghe and Domus De Janas in the area.
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 65 km
Port of Arbatax: around 95 km
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 250 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 270 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 290 km
Airport of Alghero: around 300 km