Villa Arianna is an elegant house located in the suggestive location of Costa Rei, a small fraction of Muravera and the pearl of Sardinia’s south east coast, approximately 15 Km from Villasimius and 70 km from Cagliari.
With modern and refined furniture, the Villa Arianna is only 600 metres from the stunning white sandy beach and are immersed in the typical Mediterranean vegetation.
The House is made up of two double rooms, a twin room, a large living room, a kitchen complete with kitchenware, two bathrooms with shower, a covered and terraced patio, a large garden with trees, outdoor shower and a barbecue. Reserved parking spot.
Portable air conditioning and washing machine on request and with an extra charge.
Little pets allowed on request upon reservation and with supplement
Costa Rei is the gem of the Sarrabus territory , it boasts one of the most beautiful seas in the world and has a beach of spectacularly white sand that stretches for over 18 km.
- the rock of Peppino, an immense block of granite 30 metres long in the shape of a whale, its closeness to the beach has created a small natural pool, ideal for both adults and children.
- the rock of Sant’Elmo, not far from the coast , and characterised by a small underwater cave that can be explored with a mini scuba diving excursion.
Some of the area’s most famous beaches are easy to reach from Costa Rei: first amongst these is Villasimius followed by Cala Sinzias, Solanas and Santa Giusta.
[b]FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
[/b]The centre of Costa Rei is small and lively and has a variety of activities and facilities for its visitors, including shops selling typical Sardinian products, artisanry and clothing, as well as a shopping centre only 300 metres away.
There is a great nightlife too: there are a number of shows for children, live music, folk evenings and the starlit market , whereas in the vicinities (particularly in Villasimius) there are many famous nightclubs that will entertain the holidays of many.
Costa Rei is also perfect for nature lovers in need of some peace and quiet. There are small forests of red juniper trees along the coast and on the horizon lie the Gerrei mountains and the “ Sette Fratelli” Nature Reserve, rich of woods and archeological sites.
Tourists have a variety of alternatives to the beach:
- mountain bike or horseback excursions
- visits to the Punic remains of Mount Nai, in the “Sette Fratelli” Nature Reserve and many other archaeological sites;
- mini cruises in the Villasimius area, to the Serpentara and Cavoli Marine Reserves
- snorkeling and diving
[b]PORTS AND AIRPORTS
[/b]Cagliari port and airport: approx 75 Km
Tortolì – Arbatax airport : approx 90 Km
Olbia port and airport: approx 260 Km
Alghero airport: approx 310 Km