Villa Paradiso is close to the sea in Costa Rei (Monte Nai) on the South-east coast of Sardinia and is right in front of a long sandy beach.
Villa Paradiso is an independent villa on two storeys, surrounded by green lawn and hedges. It is located in a land where other two villas are: they all share the entrance from the main street and the path to the beach. Paradiso is the perfect solution for people looking for a comfortable place where the Costa Rei beach can be easily reached by walking, and has two big terraces, one of which on the roof overlooking a breath-taking landscape.
Villa Paradiso has about 160 m² and is furnished in a Sardinian style. It can accommodate up to 8 people and it is composed of a living room with fireplace and dining area with separate kitchenette. It has two twin bedrooms, a double bedroom and two bathrooms: one with a shower and the other with a bathtub. From the living room is possible to reach the basement where the laundry and the double bed with an en-suite bathroom are located.
Guests of Villa Paradiso can enjoy the following facilities:
- Wi-Fi with extra charge
- Kitchenette with oven, dishwasher, kettle and coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Parking in the property
- Iron and ironing board
- Drying rack
- Outdoors shower
- Air-conditioning in the bedroom area on the first floor
- Courtesy set for the kitchen and bathroom with sponge, hand dishwashing detergent, garbage bags, shower carpets, towel paper
- Small sized pets allowed with a weekly extra charge of 30,00 €
- Baby cot and high chair available with a weekly charge of 50,00 €
- Bed linen and towels with an extra charge of 20,00 € per change
Furthermore an extra charge of 200,00 € per stay is due for the final cleaning. Electricity will be paid at the end of the stay according to the consumption. Apartments will be delivered between 17:00 and 20:00 and check-out between 08:00 and 10:00 (arrivals or departures out this range of time must be arranged in advance and a charge may be applied).
Villa Paradiso is at few steps form the beautiful beach of Costa Rei, easily reachable by walking through a small pedestrian path surrounded by the vegetation. Costa Rei has a long sandy and fine beach with a low, sandy seabed with turquoise and clear water. Costa Rey’s beach is partially free and partially equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds.
A visit to Piscina Rei (2 km), the popular Scoglio di Peppino (4 km) and Cala Sintzias (8 km) is highly recommended.
Villasimius is at about 20 km, and it is one of the most popular tourist destinations of South Sardinia with a wide range of bars, clubs and spectacular beaches like Porto Giunco and Simius.
Costa Rei has a big number of restaurants and is really appreciated by the summer holiders. It is very close to shops, and is the perfect solution for a car-free holiday as all the destinations can be easily reached by walking.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 60 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 95 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 250 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 270 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 290 km