Villa Blue Marine is an independent villa on the beach in Flumini, in the municipality of Quartu Sant’Elena on the south-eastern coast of Sardinia, situated between Cagliari and Villasimius.
Blue Marine is a comfortable sea view villa, it is very spacious (250 sqm) with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a toilette, decorated in a very functional way and it is suitable for hosting big families because it can host up to 10 people. The villa is immersed in a 1000 sqm property, it has a big garden and a private swimming pool. It is built on two floors:
- on the ground floor there is a big living room with a fireplace, a kitchen with dishwasher, a small bathroom and two bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom with shower
- on the first floor there are two more master bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom with a tub), one double bedroom and one more bathroom.
Guests of Villa Blue Marine have the following facilities:
- Private swimming pool
- Air conditioning in 4 bedrooms
- Outside shower
- Laundry machine
- Private garden
- Animals permitted with extra charge
- Baby cot available if requested
- Supermarket 1 km away
- Welcome pack (€ 40); welcome set including a bottle of wine, ham, bread, cheese, mineral water, potatoes, instant coffee, tea, milk, sugar, jam, juice, biscuits, butter and eggs.
There is an extra charge of € 37,00 a week per person that includes bed and bathroom linen, maintenance, final cleaning and assistance.
Villa Blue Marine is on a vantage point because it’s only 20 mt away from the beach so it’s easily reachable without a car, even though guests may need it to visit the beautiful beaches nearby (maximum 30 km) like Geremeas, Torre delle Stelle, Mari Pintau, Solanas and Villasimius. The city of Cagliari is also near and its history and amusements deserve a visit.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 20 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 125 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 250 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 260 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 290 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 300 km