The Isola Rossa Standard Apartments are located in Isola Rossa, on the north-western coast of Sardinia.
The apartments are welcoming and comfortable, have a common outdoor area if they are on the ground floor or a small balcony if on the first floor; all have TV and a shared washing machine is also available. They are furnished in a nice and functional way according to the taste of the individual owners and are divided into:
BILO 2, consisting of double bedroom, living room with kitchenette and bathroom.
BILO 4, consisting of double bedroom, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed, bathroom.
TRILO 4, consisting of double bedroom, bedroom with two single beds or bunk beds, living room with kitchenette, bathroom.
TRILO 6, consisting of double bedroom, bedroom with two single beds or bunk beds, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed, bathroom.
IMPORTANT: The photos published are indicative
Free Wifi in the reception area
Compulsory ancillary costs to be paid locally:
- Forfait Services: includes electricity, water and gas € 35.00 per person per week (children under 3 years excluded).
- Final cleaning: Two-room apartment € 40.00 and three-room apartment € 50.00 excluding the kitchenette to be returned always clean; otherwise the cleaning will be increased by 50% ..
Optional ancillary costs to be paid locally:
- Cot: to be booked, weekly price 15 €. For cradle brought by the customer, no supplement.
- Extra bed: to be booked, weekly price 25 €
- Bed / bath linen: € 12.00 per person per change.
- Pets: small pets allowed, with extra cleaning payment (+ 50% per type).
Hours 09.00 - 13.00 / 16.00 - 20.00
Please report arrivals outside these hours to ensure a good service.
Isola Rossa is surrounded by three beaches of fine white sand: Longa beach, Li Femini beach and Marinedda beach, all beautiful; unique for its tranquility, the proximity of the apartments to the beaches and numerous services. The town takes its name from the reddish rocky islet that rises in front of it, home to seagulls and cormorants. Isola Rossa is the perfect location for families with children and for those who do not want to use the car. From Isola Rossa it is easy to move towards Alghero, a Catalan town with a welcoming and lively historic center, towards the Costa Smeralda or towards the Asinara Island National Park.
Port of Porto Torres about 60 km
Alghero airport about 90 km
Port and airport of Olbia about 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci about 95 km
Port of Arbatax about 240 km
Port and airport of Cagliari about 255 km