The apartments Superior are in Isola Rossa, on the northern Sardinian coast.
The Superior apartments are furnished by each owner and they are well organized and comfortable, they all have TV and washing machine. They can be on the ground floor with veranda, table and chairs, or on the first floor, with sea view balcony.
These are the different apartment categories: BILO 2: two- rooms apartment composed of double room, living room with kitchenette and bathroom BILO 4: two- rooms apartment composed of double room, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed, a bathroom TRILO 4: three- rooms apartment composed of a double room, twin room (also with bunk beds), living room with kitchenette and bathroom TRILO 6: three- rooms apartment composed of double room, twin room (also with bunk beds), living room with sofa bed and kitchenette, bathroom
Photos are indicative only
DISTANCE FROM THE BEACH Between 10 and 200 metres
- Free wifi in the reception area
Compulsory charges to pay on spot:
- Weekly forfait:includes electricity, water and gas (35 € per person per week, starting from 3 years old).
- Final cleaning: BILO 40 €, TRILO 50 €. Kitchenette to be cleaned by the guest, otherwise the cleaning will be charged of 50%.
Additional optional charges:
- Baby cot (to be booked) 15 € per week (No extra charge if brought by the guest)
- Additional bed 20 €
- Bed and bath linen 12 € per person per change
- Pets are welcome + 50% charge on the end cleaning
From 9 am to 1 pm
From 4 pm to 8 pm
Please, inform the property about your arrival time, so they can guarantee a good service.
Isola Rossa is surrounded by three beautiful beaches with thin and white sand, the Spiaggia Longa Beach, Li Femini Beach and Marinedda Beach, all renowned for their quiet. The apartments are close to the beach and to all the facilities. The town takes its name from the little rocky Island facing the coast, dwelling of the seagulls and cormorants. Isola Rossa is the perfect holiday place for families with children and for those who do not want to use the car. From Isola Rossa it is easy to visit Alghero, a Catalan town with a beautiful old town centre and many shops, to the Costa Smeralda or to the National Marine Park of the Asinara Island.
Port of Porto Torres around 60 km
Airport of Alghero around 90 km
Port and airport of Olbia around 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci around 95 km
Port of Arbatax around 240 km
Port and airport of Cagliari around 255 km
Book your stay in Isola Rossa at Appartamenti Superior and get:
- 8% off the price on your stays between 18th April and 28th June, or from 31st August to 19th Oct.
- 5% off the price on your stays between 28th June and 31st August