The Superior Apartments are located in Isola Rossa, on the north-western coast of Sardinia.
The Superior apartments are furnished according to the tastes of the individual owners and are very welcoming and equipped with all comforts.
If on the ground floor, the accommodations have a habitable veranda equipped with table and chairs for dining al fresco; if they are on the first floor they have a living room with a balcony from which guests can admire the sea.
All apartments have TV and washing machine and are divided into:
- BILO 2, consisting of double bedroom, living room with kitchenette and bathroom.
- BILO 4, consisting of double bedroom, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed, bathroom.
- TRILO 4, consisting of double bedroom, bedroom with two single beds or bunk beds, living room with kitchenette, bathroom
- TRILO 6, consisting of double bedroom, bedroom with two single beds or bunk beds, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed, bathroom.
NB: The photos published are indicative
- Free Wi-Fi in the reception area
Compulsory ancillary costs to be paid locally:
- Forfait Services: includes consumption of electricity, water and gas: € 35 per person per week (children under 3 years excluded).
- Final cleaning, excluding the kitchenette to be returned always clean, otherwise the cleaning will be increased by 50%
(Two-room apartment € 40.00, Three-room apartment € 50.00).
Optional ancillary costs to be paid locally:
- Cot: to be booked, weekly price 20 €. For cot brought by the customer, no supplement.
- Extra bed: to be booked, weekly price 50 €.
- Bed / bath linen: € 12.00 per person per change.
- Pets: small pets allowed, with extra cleaning payment (plus 50% per type).
Hours: 9-13 / 16-20. Please report arrivals outside these hours to ensure a good service.
The guests of the houses of Isola Rossa can choose between three beautiful beaches, all characterized by fine white sand: the Longa beach, the Li Femini beach and the Marinedda beach. The Superior apartments are located at a distance from the beaches which can vary from a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 200 meters. Isola Rossa is characteristic for its tranquility, the proximity of the houses to the sea and the large number of services offered by the village. The name “Isola Rossa” derives from the characteristic reddish rocky islet that rises in front of it. This location is ideal for holidays for families with children and for those who do not want to use the car. The area is ideal for relaxing on the beach, but also for practicing various water sports. From Isola Rossa you can move towards Alghero, a splendid Catalan town with a lively and welcoming historic center, towards the splendid Costa Smeralda and also towards the wonderful Asinara National Park.
Port of Porto Torres about 60 km
Airport of Alghero about 90 km
Port and airport of Olbia about 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci about 95 km
Port of Arbatax about 240 km
Port and airport of Cagliari about 255 km