Ville Torreruja are luxury villas at just 350/400 meters from the beach in Isola Rossa, a village part of Trinità d'Agultu and Vignola on the North coast of Sardinia.
Ville Torreruja of Isola Rossa are in the Delphina Hotel Relax Thalasso & SPA Torreruja, a finely furnished resort which offers the possibility of accommodation in elegant hotel rooms in half board treatment.
Ville Torreruja are suitable for demanding people looking for luxury villas on the North coast of Sardinia to spend their exclusive holidays. Villas’ guests can use the high standard level facilities provided by the hotel and combining the comforts of a fancy Delphina resort with the privacy of an exclusive villa by the sea on North Sardinia. Villas are the perfect accommodation not only for families with children but also for couples.
Villas of Torreruja Thalasso & SPA are efficiently and finely furnished for a comfortable holiday in a prestigious environment. They are equipped with air-conditioning, kitchen with oven, dishwasher and Tv, safe, bathroom with hairdryer, bathrobes for adults and beach towels. Each of them has a well finished terrace equipped with armchairs and small tables, dining table and chairs, and a barbecue for pleasant moments outdoor. There are 5 typologies of villas:
- VILLA TYPE A: composed of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, living room with built-in single sofa bed and shower bathroom. They are furnished in a Mediterranean style and have a max occupancy for 4 adults 1 child (0-13 years old) and 1 infant (0-1-year-old) in baby cot.
- VILLA TYPE B: sea-view villas with a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a living room with two single sofa beds or two chair beds, a shower bathroom. They are finely furnished and with a max occupancy for 6 adults with the possibility of adding (only in some of them) a baby cot (for infants 0-1-year-old).
- VILLA GLI OLIVASTRI: sea view with a superior and more exclusive furniture, it is composed of double bedroom, bunk bedroom and living room, shower bathroom and a third double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom and private entrance. The villa has a large terrace equipped with hammock and a 360° sea-view solarium on the roof with sun loungers. Max occupancy 6 adults and an infant (0-1-year-old) in baby cot.
- VILLA ROMASINU: a recently built sea-view villa with private swimming pool. It is composed of a living room with built-in sofa bed, 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom (a double bedroom and triple bedroom with twin beds and a single sofa bed). It is an exclusive villa with large terraces, barbecue, and a 360° sea-view solarium on the roof where guests can relax on sun-bathing cushions or in the buit-in sofa. Max occupancy 5 adults, one child until 13 years old and 1 infant (until 1 year) in baby cot.
- VILLA LE PLEIADI: modern sea-view villa with a private swimming pool is composed of 4 bathrooms, 2 double bedrooms (twin beds available on request), 2 twin bedrooms, kitchen, dining room and spacious living room with built-in double sofa bed. Villa Le Pleiadi has a barbecue and large terraces with outdoor seating and table with chairs. Max occupancy 8 people 2 children until 13 years old and 1 infant (until 1 year) in baby cot. - VILLA LISANDRI: sea view villa with porch and patio, composed of a double bedroom and a second bedrmoom with twin beds, 2 bathrooms, an independent kitchen, a living room with 2 built-in sofa beds, with a total maximum occupancy of 6 adults and an infant aged 0-1. On request it is possible to have twin beds in the first bedroom.
During the opening season from 19/05 to 29/09, guests of the villas can use for free the facilities reserved for Hotel Relax Torreruja Thalasso & SPA:
- Swimming pool
- Wi-fi in the reception and in the swimming pool and snack bar area
- Unattended private car parking
- Evening piano bar by the pool
- Baby cot and high chair on request (no extra charge requested)
- 24 hour reception (when the hotel is closed, reception will be available at scheduled times)
A compulsory weekly charge service of 63,00 € per person (from 2 years old) to be paid on the spot is due for: water, gas and electricity consumptions; bed linen with a weekly change; bath towels, beach towel and bathrobes for adults with a midweek change.
Other paid facilities available for guests include:
- Beach service (13,00 € per day from the third row, 18,00 € per day for the first and second row)
- Thalasso & Spa “Venere” Centre (from 14 years old with sauna, Turkish bath, relax area and cardio fitness gym
- 2 restaurants
- Medical service on request
- Babysitting on request
- Buggies for rental
- Recreational crafts or sea fishing
- Inflate boats and pedalos for rental
- Football and tennis ground at 150 meters
- Cars and scooters for rental
- Boat and land excursion
- Midweek cleaning
Season opening dates can be varied by management; in this case guests of Ville Torreruje can use Hotel Marinedda facilities at few hundred meters from the residence.
WELLNESS IN VILLAS
Villas of Torreruja are luxury accommodations close to a wellness centre with a wide range of high quality treatments. Guests of Villas for 110,00 € per person can enjoy a Delphina package “Thalasso Discovery” that includes:
- 3 half day free entries upon reservation at the Venus Wellness Centre, with the use of the multifunctional heated seawater pool with massage jets, sauna, cardio fitness gym, Turkish bath and relaxation area
- a hydrotherapy treatment
- a relaxing 25 minute massage with essential oils from Sardinia
A holiday in one of the villas of Hotel Relax Torreruja Thalasso & SPA is the best solution for those who want to relax in the crystal sea of North Sardinia. On the surroundings there are:
- enchanting red rock bays at walking distance from the hotel, equipped with sunbeds, beach umbrellas and snorkelling equipment
- Isola Rossa free beach at 200 metres, characterised by fine sand and where guests can hire beach umbrellas and sunbeds
- Marinedda free beach at 800 meters: an uncontaminated beach reachable through natural trails along the cliff
Isola Rossa village is at 200 meters and it is among the most appreciated sea destinations in North Sardinia thanks to the wide choice of facilities provided such as: shops, pizzerias, live music bars, evening markets, tennis, football, diving, car, boats and pedalos for rental, fishing.
Isola Rossa is highly recommended for families with children and teens as at 2 km is the popular Aquafantasy: one of the main water fun park in Sardinia.
Port of Porto Torres: about 60 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 80 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 90 km
Airport of Alghero-Fertilia: about 90 km
Port of Arbatax: about 240 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260 km