Villa Allegra is a villa with swimming pool at about 600 m from the sea in Costa Dorata at Loiri Porto San Paolo (north-east Sardinia)
Villa Allegra is a modern villa furnished with style and with a predominance of the white colour which contrasts the led lights in the indoors and the stone walls in the outdoors.
Allegra has a stunning sea-view and guests can enjoy a breath-taking view of Tavolara's isle from a lush garden and terraces where guests can have dinner and outdoors aperitifs.
Villa Allegra has a dependence and a main villa on two storeys where rooms are distributed as follows:
- 1 double bedroom with studio, the entrance, a living room and a kitchenette with outdoors area are located on the ground floor of the main villa
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a terrace are on the first floor
- 1 double bedroom and a bathroom in the Ondina’s dependance
Guests of Villa Allegra can use the following facilities:
- Sea-view pool with counterflow swimming
- Pool solarium
- Bed and bathroom linens included
- Portable barbecue on request
- Outdoors shower
- External private parking with two car spaces
- Animals NOT admitted
NB: a compulsory weekly service charge of 500 € is due for final cleaning and consumptions.
Costa Dorata is the closest beach at about 600 m. It is characterized by a crystal sea and a white sandy beach. The area has rocky coasts interrupted by small sandy bays such as Porto Taverna, Cala Girgolu, Spiaggia delle Vacche, Spiaggia di Punta Don Diego and Punta La Greca.
Costa Dorata is at about 10 minute drive from the beautiful beaches of San Teodoro such as: Cala Brandinchi, Lu Impostu and La Cinta, popular for their turquoise colours and sandy beaches, partially equipped with sunbeds and parasols available with extra charge.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 15 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 30 km
Port of Arbatax: about 155 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero about 155 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 265 km