Villa Adriana is a sea view villa at 1 km from the beach in Costa Smeralda, in the north-eastern coast of Sardinia known all over the world for its luxury tourism.
Villa Adriana is a luxury villa of 300 m2, designed by the famous architect Jean Claude Lesuisse and immersed in a garden of 1500 m2. This villa with pool in Costa Smeralda is characterised by a luxury style and is organised on two levels, with white outdoor areas into the green and the shining colours of nature.
Adriana is a villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, another bedroom with bathroom indicated for the staff and a living room with dining area and sofa, independent kitchen with household appliances. The villa also has a laundry room and wide exterior equipped areas, with two pool-view verandas with sofas, table and chairs to eat and relax in front of the sea of Costa Smeralda.
Guests of villa Adriana may dispose of facilities like:
- Air conditioning in all the bedrooms
- Washing machine
- TV and DVD
- Solarium with sunbeds by the pool
- Portable barbecue
- Bed linen and towels included
- Baby cot and high chair available on request
- 3 hours of daily cleaning 6 days per week included
- Outdoor parking for a car
- Pets admitted on request to be reconfirmed
It is compulsory to pay on the spot € 800,00 per week for consumption expenses and € 1.000,00 for the final cleaning.
The closest beach to Villa Adriana is Cala of Volpe, with sandy seabed and clear sea. The area is particularly appreciated for the beauty of its small bay with white sand and its water. Among the most beautiful beaches reachable by car there are Li Itriceddi (at 2,5 km), Piccolo Pevero (at 3,5 km), Liscia Ruja (at 4 km), the beach of Capriccioli (at 4 km) and the beach La Celvia (at 5 km).
At just 5 km there is Porto Cervo, main location of the luxury tourism which is always a guarantee of fun and leisure for famous people too.
- Port and airport of Olbia: approximately 25 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: approximately 30 km
- Port of Port Torres: approximately 125 km
- Airport of Alghero: approximately 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: approximately 205 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: approximately 300 km