Villa Shirley is a luxury villa located in Porto Cervo, 300 meters from the Giglio beach along the northern coast of Sardinia.
Shirley is a luxurious villa with swimming pool, immersed in the green of the typical Mediterranean trees that guarantee maximum privacy for guests.
Elegantly furnished and equipped with all the necessary comforts, Villa Shirley is immersed in a natural setting, and at the same time a short distance from the beach and all services. The numerous windows overlooking the swimming pool or the Marina of Porto Cervo make the villa particularly bright; moreover, guests can take advantage of well-kept outdoor areas furnished with dining tables and barbecue or relaxation area. The main feature of the villa is the swimming pool with colored lights that creates a relaxing and exclusive atmosphere in the evening.
Villa Shirley consists of 5 double or twin bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms with shower or bathtub, located in the two contiguous parts of the villa. The 2 kitchens are equipped with dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge and a coffee maker, while the living areas are furnished with dining tables and living room with sofas, armchairs and TV. A further courtesy bathroom and a laundry room with washing machine complete the villa.
Guests of Villa Shirley can enjoy all the amenities:
- Swimming pool with solarium and colored lights
- External verandas with barbecue and dining area
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Microwave and coffee maker
- Outdoor shower
- Cot on request: € 50.00 per week per animal
- Welcome pack on request: € 40.00 including mineral water, milk, coffee, tea, sugar, fruit juice, bread, jam, butter, cheese, snacks, eggs and a bottle of wine
A MANDATORY FORFAIT of € 600.00 per stay is to be paid on site, which includes bed linen and towels, pool cleaning and final cleaning of the apartment, gas consumption. Electricity and water are not included and the expenses at the end of the stay will be calculated on the basis of actual consumption.
The Giglio beach is the closest to the villa and is characterized by the clear and crystalline sea and the golden and fine sand. Moving south, you can visit some of the best beaches of the Costa Smeralda, such as Pevero beach (4 km), Cala di Volpe (8 km), Romazzino (11 km), Capriccioli (11 km) and Liscia Ruja (12 km). Porto Cervo is a place full of all the necessary services, including exclusive and prestigious nightclubs, but also luxury boutiques and fine restaurants.
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 30 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 30 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
- Alghero airport: about 160 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 200 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 290 km