The Ville Pevero Hills are four exclusive villas with private pool in Porto Cervo, municipality of Liscia Ruja, just 2 km away from the Costa Smeralda on the northeastern coast of Sardinia.
The villas at Ville Pevero Hills in Porto Cervosi are distinguished by their panoramic position on the Pevero hill. They have a magnificent view on the Cala di Volpe, and a location that guarantees total privacy for its guests. There are four different types of villas available, which are described below:
- Villa Pevero Hills 1: villa on two levels and with a panoramic view. It is composed of 5 bedrooms (4 double bedrooms and a single bedroom) with en-suite bathroom (5 bathrooms in total), a spacious living room with terrace with swimming pool, dining area and kitchen.
- Villa Pevero Hills 3: villa on two levels and composed of 4 bedrooms (1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom and 2 twin bedroom) with en-suite bathroom (1 with bathtub and 3 with shower) kitchen equipped with dishwasher, a spacious living room overlooking the pool surrounded by a well-tended garden with a spectacular sea view.
- Villa Pevero Hills 4: composed of 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, guest bathroom (for a total of 4 bathrooms), a living room, kitchen with dishwasher and laundry area, it is equipped with swimming pool and garden, sea view terraces and covered terrace.
- Villa Pevero Hills 5: composed of 5 bedrooms (2 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom, 2 twin bedroom), 6 bathrooms (2 with bathtub, 3 with shower and a guest bathroom), equipped with two entrances, living room with dining area, kitchen with dishwasher, sea view pool surrounded by the garden and some terraces.
Pets are allowed on request at the time of booking, and are subject to a supplement of € 50 per week for each pet.
The villas at Ville Pevero Hills in Porto Cervo are equipped with many facilities, such as:
- Private pool (depth up to 2 meters)
- Panoramic terrace
- Air conditioning in all environments
- Washing machine
- Private parking
- Welcome pack: mineral water, milk, instant coffee, tea, sugar, juice, bread, jam, butter, ham, cheese, potato crisps, biscuits, eggs and a bottle of wine (available on request, subject to a fee of € 37)
For each villa it is required to pay an EXTRA CHARGE of € 200, including pool and garden maintenance, first set of bed and bathroom linen, consumption of gas and final cleaning service fee.
The villas of Ville Pevero Hills are located in the heart of the Costa Smeralda just 500 metres away from the Abbiadori shopping centre in Porto Cervo. The closest services are, among others, a supermarket, newsstand, tobacco shop, pharmacy, bars and ice-cream parlours. A vacation in one of the charming villas at Ville Pevero Hills guarantees the right balance between utter relaxation, dream beaches and the unbridled nightlife of the Costa Smeralda.
Discover the amazing views and an almost magical scenery where the creations of humans are in perfect harmony with the surrounding nature along the coast of Costa Smeralda. An example of this kind, is the architecture of the Church of Stella Maris in Porto Cervo, which deserves a visit. With regards to the beaches, the closest one is Cala di Volpe and is 2,5 km away. Other beaches are also easily reached; Liscia Ruja, La Celvia, Capriccioli and Romazzino, including the islands of Mortorio and Soffi inside the National Park of Maddalena.Furthermore, not too far away Baja Sardinia (7 km) and Porto Rotondo (25 km), two more popular locations in Sardinia where fun and nightlife are always guaranteed.
Port and Aiport of Olbia: around 25 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 30 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 145 km
Aiport of Alghero: around 155 km
Port of Arbatax: around 205 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 300 km