Villa Marinella is a luxury villa with swimming pool at 400 m from the sea in Punta Lada, part of the municipality of Porto Rotondo, in the northeast Sardinia.
Villa Marinella is a sea-view villa in Porto Rotondo surrounded by a lush and well-tended garden, and is distributed over 3 buildings to offer its guests maximum privacy and tranquillity. It has 10 bathrooms and 8 bedrooms which can accommodate up to 16 people. Rooms are located in:
- the main villa: is distributed over three storeys and can accommodate up to 8 people; 3 bedrooms with bathroom (1 double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms), a laundry and an ironing room are on the garden floor; two kitchens, two living rooms, a dining room, 2 bathrooms and a terrace are on the first floor; a studio, a bathroom and a Turchese suite with canopy bed and a panoramic terrace with sofas and jacuzzi are on the upper floor.
- the firstdependance overlooking the pool has 2 suites, 2 bathrooms, living room and a kitchen with dining room.
- the second dependance beside the pool is an open space suite with kitchen, double bed, sofa chair and 1 bathroom, a laundry with washing machine and freezer, and a double bedroom with bathroom and independent entrance
Guests of Villa Marinella of Punta Lada can enjoy comforts such as:
- Air-conditioning in the entire house
- Swimming pool
- Independent big freezer
- Double fridge
- General Electric ice machine
- External brick oven
- Two washing machines
- Two dishwashers
- Sat TV
- Cooking and eating set
- Bed, bathroom and kitchen linens included
- Baby cot and baby chairs available on request for free
- Animals admitted on request and with a possible extra charge
- External uncovered parking with 3 car spaces
NB: a compulsory weekly service charge of 800 € is due for final cleaning and consumptions.
Marina Piccola is the closest beach at about 400 m from the villa: this beach is reserved also for guests of the residential area. Punta Volpe, Shirley Bassey, Spiaggia dei Sassi and Ira beach are among the other easily reach beaches of Porto Rotondo.
The walk from Porto Rotondo’s port to Punta Lada is at about 1 km and offers a wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops. It is a reference point for the leisure of the northeast Sardinia. Spending a holiday in Punta Lada also means reaching Costa Smeralda and its enchanting beaches in just 30 minute drive (Porto Cervo is at just 27 km).
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 15 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 20 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
Airport of Alghero about 145 km
Port of Arbatax: about 180 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 290 km