Villa Volpe is a sea view villa in Porto Rotondo, the exclusive location in Northern Sardinia, at just 1 km from the beach of Marinella.
Villa Volpe is surrounded by nature in a location called Arnica, in a very peaceful context. The house is 700mq while the whole property occupies 7000mq, giving guests privacy and relax. Decorated with the typical style of luxury villas, Villa Volpe is characterised by on sight stones and beautiful furniture.
Volpe has 12 bathrooms, a big living room with large windows, a dining room, a kitchen for professional use with direct access to the terrace. The villa has 10 bedrooms, each with a predominant color, air conditioning, minibar and safe. One bedroom, the Suite, also has a walk-in closet and Jacuzzi.
The garden of the villa is equipped and furnished to allow guests to chill and eat outside, in front of a wonderful view on the Sardinian sea.
Guests at Villa Volpe have at their disposal:
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Relax area with sauna
- Barbecue and firewood oven
- Jacuzzi in the garden
- Parking for up to 7 cars
- Maintenance and gardening included
- Possibility to ask for a cleaning lady with extra charge
- Bed and bathroom linen included
- Baby cot available if requested
- Small animals permitted with an extra charge of €100,00 per animal
Consumptions are not included in the price and have to be paid on spot after the stay.
The nearest beach to Villa Volpe is Marinella, perfect for children because of its shallow and sandy seabed. Among the other beaches of the area there are the one of Bahas, Cala Sabina, Rena Bianca, Cala Razza of Juncu, Petra Ruja and Liscia Ruja, La Celvia and Capriccioli, all of them with crystal clear water and white sand.
Porto Rotondo is one of the most exclusive locations all around Sardinia and offers many services, facilities and entertaining possibilities.
At about 30 km there are Porto Cervo and Costa Smeralda, the core of luxury tourism of the island and among the most popular holiday-destinations for celebrities from every part of the world.
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 15 km
- Porto of Golfo Aranci: about 15 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 145 km
- Porto of Arbatax: about 195 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 290 km