Villa Volpe is a sea view villa in Porto Rotondo, a famous elite tourist resort in north-eastern Sardinia, about 1 km from Marinella beach.
Villa Volpe is a villa surrounded by nature in the Arnica area, with its 700 square meters of building and 7000 square meters of ownership, it guarantees its guests great privacy and privacy. With the prevalence of white and exposed stones, it fully reflects the typical architectural style of luxury villas in northern Sardinia and is furnished with taste and attention to detail.
With its 12 bathrooms, Villa Volpe has a living area that includes a dining room, a living room with large windows, a professional industrial kitchen with direct access to the terrace and a sleeping area that has 10 bedrooms elegantly decorated with a color predominant in each and with air conditioning, minibar and safe (one suite also has a walk-in closet and bathroom with jacuzzi).
With elegantly furnished outdoor spaces, Villa Volpe and its terraces offer the opportunity to eat outside and relax in a breathtaking setting with a sea view.
The guests of Villa Volpe have at their disposal:
- Internet connection
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Relaxation area with sauna
- Barbecue and pizza oven
- Jacuzzi in the garden
- 2 covered car parks with a total of 7 parking spaces
- Maintenance and cleaning of the garden and swimming pool included in the price
- Possibility to request paid service personnel
- Bed linen and towels included
- Cot and high chair available on request
- 6 hours of daily cleaning included (Sunday excluded)
- Small pets allowed with a supplement of € 100.00 for each animal
IMPORTANT. expenses included up to € 500.00, exceeding that amount is charged according to consumption (to be paid locally)
The closest beach to Villa Volpe is that of Marinella, perfect for the whole family thanks to the shallow and sandy seabed and a postcard-perfect turquoise sea. Among the other beaches in the area we point out that of Bahas, Cala Sabina, Rena Bianca, Cala Razza di Juncu, Petra Ruja and Liscia Ruja, La Celvia and Capriccioli all with clear bottoms and crystal clear water to see at least once in a lifetime.
Porto Rotondo is an exclusive resort and offers many services, entertainment, restaurants, clubs and shops and is therefore one of the main tourist resorts in northern Sardinia.
About 30 km away is Porto Cervo and the Costa Smeralda, the heart of luxury tourism throughout the island and one of the most popular destinations for celebrities from all over the world.
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 15 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 15 km
- Port of Porto Torres: around 140 km
- Alghero airport: around 145 km
- Port of Arbatax: around 195 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 290 km