Appartamenti I Fenicotteri are apartments in San Teodoro, on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia, about 1.5 km from La Cinta beach and between 200 and 500 meters from the center.
The I Fenicotteri di San Teodoro apartments are located in various parts of the town, always in the town and with all services at hand. Those looking for a foothold in a strategic position in San Teodoro will find in the Fenicotteri the ideal accommodation for their beach holidays, to relax in well-kept and comfortable apartments or outdoors.
The apartments of the Residence I Fenicotteri di San Teodoro are tastefully furnished and always have an equipped kitchenette, TV, microwave and washing machine, bathroom with shower and an outdoor area for outdoor dining (garden if on the ground floor and veranda if on the first floor). They are divided into:
- BILO 4: composed of living room with double or twin sofa bed, double bedroom and bathroom.
- TRILO 4: composed of living room with kitchenette, double bedroom, second bedroom with two low beds, bathroom, equipped outdoor veranda
- TRILO 6: like TRILO 4 but with 2-seater sofa bed in the living room.
The Holiday Homes I Fenicotteri make available to their guests:
- Air conditioning or ceiling fan according to availability
- Bed linen for rent: € 10.00 per person per week
- Towels for rent: € 10.00 per person per week
- Cot on request when booking available at no extra charge
- Camping barbecue available on request
- Animals are not allowed
On site, a mandatory SERVICE FORFAIT from 3 years of age must be paid, which amounts to € 35.00 per person per week, with a minimum fee of € 105.00. The package includes assistance on site, water, electricity and gas consumption and final cleaning (except for the kitchenette, which is the responsibility of the customer or involves an extra cost of € 25.00).
The I Fenicotteri Apartments are located in the town of San Teodoro and can be between 900 and 1800 meters from the sea of La Cinta, the closest beach. All the most beautiful beaches of San Teodoro are easily accessible, including Cala D'Ambra, Lu Impostu, Cala Brandinchi, Cala Suaraccia and Cala Girgolu, where the famous La Tartaruga rock is located.
San Teodoro is a well-known holiday resort on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia, which offers those who choose it for their holidays both the opportunity to relax on the beach, but also to practice water sports and make excursions by sea to the islands of Tavolara. and Molara. The center of San Teodoro is very close to the apartments, is a maximum of 400 meters and offers a very lively promenade where you can eat, drink or go shopping in the shops or in the market that is set up daily in the summer evenings in the pedestrian part of the town.
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 30 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 40 km
- Port of Porto Torres: around 145 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km