Vecchio Stazzois a complex of apartments with kitchenette in San Teodoro, at 2 km from the beautiful beach of La Cinta and very close to the town centre, in one of the most beautiful places of Northeast Sardinia.
Vecchio Stazzo of San Teodoro is a new complex at walking distance from San Teodoro town centre in a quiet area immersed into the nature: the perfect place for people looking for peace and relax during their holidays, and who do not want to renounce to the convenience of facilities and to a beach within easy reach.
Vecchio Stazzo is composed of 5 apartments equipped with Tv sat, washing machine, outdoor shower, shared barbecue and air-conditioning with extra charge and on request. They are available as:
- TRILO 5/6: between 45 and 60 m² and composed of a living room with kitchenette and double/twin sofa bed, double bedroom, twin bedroom, shower bathroom and equipped terrace, terrace or garden. - TRILO DUPLEX 5/6: like TRILO 5/6 for spaces and number of bedrooms, but with two shower bathrooms and distributed on two levels (living room and one bathroom on the ground floor, bedrooms and second bathroom on the first floor. Duplex apartments have also a terrace and garden.
Guests of Vecchio Stazzo of San Teodoro can use the following services with an extra charge:
- Air-conditioning on request subject to confirmation: € 9,00 per day
- Baby cot: € 7,00 per day
- Daily cleaning of apartment € 15.00 per hour
- Daytime babysitter: € 20.00 per hour (night time on request)
- Microwave: €7.00 per day
- Kettle: € 1.50 per day
- Toaster: € 7.00 per week
- DVD player: € 5.00 per day
- Safe: € 10.00 per week
- Hairdryer: € 10.00 per week
- Hair straightener: € 10.00 per week
- Iron and ironing board: €15.00 per week
- Option of shopping delivery for breakfast and lunch
- Reservation of daytrips and bicycle hire
A compulsory daily SERVICE CHARGE (5,00 € per person) is due on the spot for water, electricity and gas consumptions.
Vecchio Stazzo is at about 2 km from La Cinta, characterized by a long and wide fine sand beach, a crystal sea with turquoise nuances and a sloping seabed reachable through a nice walk.
San Teodoro is one of the most popular sea destinations of North Sardinia thanks to its lively centre and its breath-taking beaches such as: Lu Impostu, Cala D'Ambra, Cala Brandinchi, Salina Bamba and Punta Est in Capo Coda Cavallo. The town centre has a wide range of shops, restaurants and clubs to meet the expectations of all visitors.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 50 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km