Villa Ichnos is at just 150 meters from the beach of Isuledda, and at 2 km from the lively town of San Teodoro in the Northeast coast of Sardinia.
Villa Ichnos of San Teodoro has a sea-view on Tavolara’s island; the perfect solution for people who want to spend their holidays by the sea in total relax.
Villa Ichnos is distributed over two independent levels for a total of 13 beds, with the possibility to reserve only one of them. Both levels are equipped with sat TV, air conditioning in all rooms, washing machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher and free wi-fi.
- The first floor is a TWO-BEDROOM apartment with independent entrance, composed of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, living room with sofa bed, two bathrooms with shower, rear garden and a panoramic, equipped veranda. Max occupancy 6 people.
- The ground floor is a THREE-BEDROOM apartment always with private entrance and a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a double room with bunk bed and single bed, bathroom with shower, living room with dining area and fully equipped kitchen, patio, garden with outdoor shower. Max occupancy 7 people.
Important note: the villa is reserved to adult couples or families with children
Guests of Villa Ichnos can use the following services:
- Oven and microwave
- Washing machine
- Mosquito nets in all windows
- Camping barbecue on request (no extra charge required)
- Free baby cot and/or high chair (to be requested when booking)
PETS ARE NOT ADMITTED
A compulsory WEEKLY SERVICE CHARGE of 60,00 € per person (from 2 years old) to be paid on the spot, is due for on-site service, water, gas and electricity consumption, bed and bath linen weekly changing.
Isuledda beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of San Teodoro thanks to its white sand and its turquoise sea with low, clear seabed, suitable for families with children that can safely play on the beach while parents relax on the sun. All the most popular beaches of San Teodoro are easily reached from Villa Ichnos: La Cinta, Cala Brandinchi, Lu Impostu and Cala Suaraccia.
San Teodoro is a town known for its beautiful beaches and for its lively night life: people have a wide choice of restaurants, bars and clubs. In addition to the beaches, San Teodoro offers also the possibility to practise many different sports, hiking on nature trails and boat trips.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 40 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km