Villa Martha is a luxury villa by the sea in Capo Coda Cavallo (San Teodoro) on the Northeast coast of Sardinia.
Villa Martha of Capo Coda Cavallo is an exclusive villa with a direct access to the Salina Bamba beach through the beautiful and well-tended villa’s garden.
The villa has a spacious and covered terrace equipped with an external sitting and a dining table with chairs for the relax and privacy of its guests. The villa’s façade is built in stones and is immersed in a green lawn, realized around a swimming pool equipped with sunchairs and sundecks.
Villa Martha is finely furnished according with a style reminding the Sardinian tradition. It has 6 bedrooms (5 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom) and 6 bathrooms. It is distributed on two levels as follows:
- ground floor is composed of: a living room with equipped kitchen, pantry, 3 double bedroom (two of them have en-suite bathrooms), a twin bedroom, 1 bathroom and a kitchen.
- first floor is composed of: 1 guest bathroom, 2 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom: one of them is the main bedroom with sea view.
Guests of Villa Martha have:
- Wi-fi in the entire villa
- Private swimming pool
- 3 hours daily cleaning included in the rates (Sundays excluded)
- Washing machine
- Air-conditioning in every room
- Laundry area
- Baby cot and high chair available on request when booking
- Cars and bikes rental at 400 meters (run by outsiders)
- Pets allowed with a weekly extra charge of 150,00 € (on request when booking)
Water, gas and electricity will be paid on consumption basis, together with the final cleaning (€ 600,00) and the bed linen and towels (25,00 € per person per week).
The villa’s beach is Salina Bamba characterized by fine and white sand and with a sandy and low seabed suitable for the entire family. Among the most beautiful and popular beaches of San Teodoro a visit to Lu Impostu, Cala Brandinchi, Cala Suaraccia, La Cinta and Isuledda is recommended. They are easily reached in few minute driving and well-known for their sloping and sandy seabed.
The area has a wide range of facilities (at about 300 meters) such as a parapharmacy, markets and restaurants.
A holiday in the villa is also recommended for sport lovers, thanks to a 300 m² tennis court and a golf course in La Marina di Puntaldia, at about 6 km.
San Teodoro is a lively town during the summertime and visitors will be spoilt for choice with restaurants, bars and shops. It is the perfect destination for people looking for a town by the sea with a lively nightlife.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 50 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port of Arbatax: about 170 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260 km