Villa Natura is a luxury villa inCapo Coda Cavallo (San Teodoro) at about 170 meters from the wonderful beach of Salina Bamba, on the Northeast coast of Sardinia.
Villa Natura is an exclusive sea view villa in San Teodoro surrounded by a well-tended green lawn with swimming pool, for the relaxing and fancy holidays of its guests.
Villa Natura is an elegant and modern villa with a spacious covered terrace and sitting area. It is distributed over more levels in two different buildings:
- the main villa has 3 bedrooms (1 twin bedroom and 2 double bedroom) and 2 shower bathrooms, a bright living area and an equipped kitchen;
- the annexe has 2 bedrooms (1 double bedroom and 1 bunk bedroom), 1 shower bathroom and a living room with kitchenette.
Villa Natura offers its guests the following facilities:
- Air-conditioning in every room
- Washing machine
- Oven and microwave
- Private garage with two car spaces
- Bed linen and bath towels (first supply for free, extra changes with a supplement)
- Baby cot and/or high chair on request
- Pets allowed with a weekly extra charge of 150,00 € (on request when booking and to be paid on the spot)
NB: Water, gas and electricity consumptions are not included and need to be paid on the spot.
The beach just opposite to Villa Natura is Salina Bamba well-known for its fine, white sand; its low and sandy seabed and for the nerby pond where pink flamingos live. Among the most beautiful and popular beaches of San Teodoro a visit to Lu Impostu, Cala Brandinchi, Cala Suaraccia, La Cinta and Isuledda is recommended. They are easily reached in few minute driving and appreciated for their turquoise sea.
The area offers a wide range of facilities in the nearby Porto Coda Cavallo square, such as: markets, restaurants, bars, tennis courts, diving centre, wellness centre and shops.
San Teodoro town centre is at about 10 km and here, visitors will be spoilt for choice with restaurants, bars and shops. It is the perfect destination for people looking for a town by the sea with a lively nightlife.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 50 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 145 km
Airport of Alghero: about 160 km
Port of Arbatax: about 170 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 260 km