Villa Primavera is a sea view villa at 250 m from Lu Impostu beach, in Puntaldia located on the north of San Teodoro, in the north east coast of Sardinia.
Primavera is a villa with a swimming pool and some elegant covered terraces immersed in a well-maintained garden where guests can enjoy dinners and aperitifs also thanks to a 8-seat dining table. Its façade is characterized by stone walls and its shape together with its trees’ distribution offer guests privacy and relax.
Villa Primavera has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and is distributed over three buildings with:
- living room and kitchen in the first building
- sea-view master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a direct access to the garden (the only bedroom with no air-conditioning but always cool) in the second building
- 2 suites with private bathroom and independent access (1 twin bedroom and 1 double bedroom); 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and independent access; personnel’s bedroom with private bathroom and equipped laundry in the last building.
Villa Primavera offers its guests the following facilities:
- Swimming pool
- Tv with DVD player
- Air-conditioning in all rooms (with the exception of the Master Room)
- Reserved external parking with two car spaces
- Bed and bath linens included
- 3 hour daily cleaning included in the rates (6 days out of 7 per week)
- Baby cot and chair available for free on request
- Animals admitted on request and with an extra charge
Please note that the rates do not include water, electricity and gas consumption, nor the final cleaning, the bed linen or the towels; this charge will be quoted during the reservation and before the final confirmation.
Villa Primavera is at about 250 m from Lu Impostu beach which can be reached through a private path accessible only for guests of the residential apartments. Lu Impostu is among the most beautiful beaches of San Teodoro and it is renowned for its crystal water with low seabed and its sandy beach.
San Teodoro’s town centre is at just 7 km and it can be reached in few minute driving. In the town centre is possible to find restaurants, night clubs for every age, shops, and during the summer time this area become pedestrian to allow people to visit in relax its historic centre and its wide range of stands.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 25 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Port of Arbatax: about 145 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 150 km
Airport of Alghero about 155 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 265 km