Villette Coda Cavallo are in Capo Coda Cavallo (San Teodoro) on the north east coast of Sardinia.
They are at just 400 m from the sea and at 10 km from the centre, and are the perfect solution for people who love to maintain their independence and privacy when on holiday.
Villette Coda Cavallo are distributed over nice apartments with granite, stone, and wood-beamed ceilings. They have a stunning view over both sides of Coda Cavallo: the spectacular island of Tavolara on one side and the famous La Cinta beach at San Teodoro on the other.
All apartments have a TV and washing machine, patio if on ground floor and equipped terrace with table and chairs on the first floor. Car parking is also available.
They can be divided into:
- MONO 2: studios on the ground floor with a double bed, kitchenette and living area. They are provided with shower bathroom and outdoor, covered terrace. They can have sea view and air-conditioning on request and with extra charge. -TRILO 4: sea view two bedroom apartments with a spacious living area and kitchenette, double bedroom, twin bedroom and bathroom. -TRILO 6: like Trilo 4 but with a double sofa bed in the living room.
Villette Coda Cavallo offers its guests the following facilities:
- Free wi-fi in the reception
- Bed linen and towels: € 12,00 per person and for any change
- Small pets allowed with an extra charge of € 50,00 per stay
- Baby cot: € 5,00 per day (no extra charge for cot brought from the guest, max 1 cot per apartment)
- Car, scooter and bike hire
- Internet keys for rental
- Air-conditioning on request in Monos (7,00 € per day)
A weekly compulsory SERVICE CHARGE of 42,00 € per person (from 2 years old) is due on the spot (even for less than one week stays) for: water, electricity and gas consumptions, in-site assistance and final cleaning. On request, it is also possible to request a weekly service charge of 54,00 per person which includes also a weekly change of bed and bath linen
Porto Coda Cavallo village offers its visitor a wide range of activities to do, starting with shopping, and in of San Teodoro’s centre (14km) can be found facilities: markets, restaurants, bars, chemists, nightclubs and everything you may need.
In San Teodoro, there are also many sports facilities available such as: football, tennis, horse-riding and water sports in general.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km