Villette Puntaldia are at about 10 km from the town of San Teodoro, and at just 200 meters from the beautiful northeast Sardinian sea.
Villette Puntaldia are newly renovated, spacious and well finished apartments, provided with TV, washing machine, garden and veranda equipped with table and chairs.
The apartments are all TRILO 4 DS: two-bedrooms apartments composed of a living room, kitchen, double bedroom, bedroom with bunk beds, two bathrooms (one with shower and one with bathtub). Max occupancy 4 people.
Villette Puntaldia have:
- Unattended car parking
- Night Surveillance
- Golf practice course (to be paid on spot)
- Tennis courts with extra charge
- Wi-fi in the reception area in San Teodoro
- Shared swimming pool (100 metres away and opened from June 15th to September 15th)
- Children playground at 100 meters
- Possibility to book wi-fi, bikes, cars and scooters (also electric)
- Shops and markets in Porto Coda Cavallo Resort (open from 15th May to 15th September approx.) NB: Pets are not allowed
A weekly compulsory SERVICE CHARGE of 56,00 € per person (from 2 years old) is due on the spot for: water, electricity and gas consumptions, bed and towel linen with a weekly change and the final cleaning. Kitchenette cleaning is up to the guest otherwise an extra charge of 25,00 € is due.
Additional optional services:
- Bed and bath linen midweek change: € 10.00 per person
- Baby cot: € 5.00 per day (cot can also be brought and it is free of charge, max 1 cot per apartment)
San Teodoro is located on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia, a short distance from Gallura. San Teodoro offers a lot of amazing beaches, such as Costa Caddu, Isuledda, La Cinta, Punta di L'Aldia, Lu Impostu, Cala Brandinchi and many others. San Teodoro is a vibrant city that also offers the possibility to practice many sports, as well as relax on the beautiful beaches and stroll along the narrow streets of the center, which also offer a well-known night market.
Port and airport of Olbia: about 30 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 45 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 140 km
Airport of Alghero: about 150 km
Port of Arbatax: about 160 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km