Case Vacanza La Pineta are located in Santa Margherita di Pula, about 150-500 meters from the sea and 10 km from Pula, on the south-western coast of Sardinia.
The La Pineta Holiday Homes are a group of terraced apartments immersed in a pine forest overlooking the beach, framing the beautiful crystalline sea of Santa Margherita.
The apartments are functionally furnished with different styles according to the taste of the individual owner of the house; they always have outdoor space and can be on the ground floor or first floor and are available in different types: - BILO 2: all on the first floor and equipped with a terrace, consisting of a living room with kitchenette, double bedroom and bathroom. - BILO 4: like the Bilo 2 but with double sofa bed in the living room. - TRILO 5: composed of living room with kitchenette and sofa bed or single bed, double bedroom, second bedroom with bunk bed, bathroom. They can have a terrace or garden depending on the floor they are on.
Guests of the La Pineta Holiday Homes have at their disposal various paid services, available at the entrance of the complex and nearby:
- Bicycles for hire
- Possibility to rent pedal boats and canoes
- Excursions by boat, off-road vehicle and mountain bike
- Market, fishmonger and butcher
- Restaurant and Pizzeria
- Tobacco shop
- Boat mooring at the small port of Cala Verde
Furthermore, upon request during the booking phase it is possible to request extras, available until exhaustion:
- Free barbecue
- TV: € 25.00 per week (on request when booking)
- Cot: € 25.00 per week (on request when booking)
- Fixed or mobile air conditioning: € 65.00 per week (on request when booking)
- Beach service with an umbrella and two sunbeds: from € 60.00 to € 120.00 per week depending on the period FACILITIES: pets are not allowed.
The payment of a fixed SERVICE FORFAIT of € 30.00 per person from 3 years of age per week is required which includes water, electricity and gas consumption, bed linen and towels.
All the apartments La Pineta Holiday Homes are from a minimum of 150 to a maximum of 500 meters from the beach of Santa Margherita, reachable by a walk through the narrow streets that cross the pine forest and reach the sea. Santa Margherita is a much loved seaside resort known for its long sandy coastline, characterized by a beach of fine and clear sand and a clear and crystalline blue and turquoise sea. In Santa Margherita the beaches follow one another often taking the name of the accommodation located at that height, among the best spots we mention La Pineta, Calaverde, La Perla Marina and Riva dei Pini. With about ten minutes by car you can also reach the wonderful beaches of Chia, famous all over the world for the Caribbean colors and among which we point out Sa Colonia, Su Giudeu and Cala Cipolla. Tuerredda, the first beach on the coast in the municipality of Teulada, is 20 minutes away by car and is among the most beautiful beaches in Sardinia and is rightfully included in the Sardinian beaches to see at least once in a lifetime.
The nearest town is Pula, about ten km from the apartments, a reference point for the whole area in terms of nightlife, shopping and food and wine.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 40 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 175 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 275 km
- Alghero airport: about 290 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 295 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 320 km