Villa Santa Barbara is a cottage with swimming pool and garden a plain called Nurra near Sassari and at about 15 km from the northwestern coast of Sardinia.
Villa Santa Barbara is surrounded by nature in the plain of Nurra, it is on a single floor and it is recently built. The Villa is the perfect location for those looking for a relaxing holiday close to the nature and far from the city. The Villa is decorated in a modern and functional way and it is composed by a master bedroom, a double bedroom, living room with sofa bed, kitchen and a bathroom with a big shower. On the outside, there is an equipped patio, private parking, barbecue and swimming pool with outside shower. Villa Santa Barbara is perfect for couples or families, it can host up to 6 people. Guests can find TV, air conditioning, laundry machine, dishwasher and oven.
The guests at Villa Santa Barbara have at their disposal and to be paid on spot:
- Baby cot: € 20,00 a week
- Bed linen: € 5,00 a person per change
- Bathroom towels: € 5,00 a person per change
- Cleaning during the stay: € 50,00
- Coffee machine: € 0,80 per coffee
- Restaurant “Le Pinnette”
- Animals admitted with an extra cleaning fee: from € 50,00 to € 100,00, it depends on the animal.
Guests have to pay a mandatory forfeit of € 220,00 a week that includes electricity, gas and water, bed linen, towels and final cleaning.
Villa Santa Barbara is located in the Nurra plain, from there it is easy to reach the cities of Sassari, Porto Torres and Alghero. Nurra was a mining centre and Argentiera was the main village but now it’s a ghost village. The beautiful beaches of Alghero are at about 25 km and Stintino is at about 35 km.
- Port of Porto Torres: about 20 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 25 km
- Porto and airport of Olbia: about 120 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 140 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 210 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: 230 km