Villa Pina is an independent villa in Torre delle Stelle, on the south-east coast of Sardinia, 15 km from Villasimius and about 600 meters from the beach.
Pina is a very quiet sea view villa, has a large garden to ensure maximum relaxation and privacy for its guests and is perfect for a perfect summer holiday in Sardinia. With a veranda equipped with sun beds and sundecks to admire the view, Pina is suitable for families and friends traveling together. The villa is on two levels, a living area with living room and fireplace, equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower and the sleeping area, downstairs, with two double bedrooms, one twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower, for a total of 6 beds.
The guests of Villa Pina have the following services available:
- Outdoor shower
- Drying room
- Parking inside the property
- Welcome pack on request at a cost of € 40.00: water, sugar, coffee, milk, tea, fruit juice, jam, butter, biscuits, eggs, cheese, bread, ham and a bottle of wine.
- Pets allowed on request subject to confirmation and with a supplement of € 50.00 per week
On site, guests will have to pay € 37.00 per person per week for the mandatory flat rate which includes bed linen and towels, garden care, end-of-stay cleaning and flat-rate gas consumption. Electricity and water will be calculated separately by reading the meter (€ 1.00 per cubic meter for water and € 0.35 per kW for electricity).
Villa Pina is located in Torre delle Stelle, about 1 km from the beach of Genn’e Mari, one of the most beautiful beaches in the area. Torre delle Stelle is one of the most popular holiday resorts destination in southern Sardinia, has all the services such as restaurants and refreshment points at hand (about 2 km from Villa Pina) and is particularly animated in the summer months.
The entire stretch of coast that goes from the Gulf of Cagliari to Villasimius is characterized by numerous sandy beaches such as Geremeas (4 km), Solanas (7 km) and Villasimius (15 km), in particular Porto Giunco and Capo Carbonara. Cagliari is only 40 km away and the city is definitely worth a visit.
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 40 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 115 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 270 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 270 km
- Alghero airport: about 280 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 290 km