Appartamenti Iris is a group of apartments whichis located between 1800 and 2800 metres away from the sea and 800 metres away from the centre of Villasimius, one of the most beautiful and loved seaside resorts of southern Sardinia.
The apartments of Appartamenti Iris are distributed into recently constructed terraced residencies. The apartments are furnished comfortably and are the ideal choice for those who want to stay at an accommodation close to the sea in Villasimius, while remaining in an area with restaurants, pizzerias, grocery stores, banks, post office, and pharmacy.
The apartments offered by Appartamenti Iris can either be divided over one or two floors, equipped with cooking facilities, and equipped outdoor areas, some of them with barbecue. In July and August it is possible to request an apartment which is situated in a residential complex with shared pool facilities.
There are two types of apartments available, which are described below:
- BILO: apartment of about 50 sqm, equipped with living room with sofa bed, bedroom and bathroom with shower. This apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.
- TRILO: apartment of about 65 sqm, equipped with living room with sofa bed, double bedroom, bedroom with floor beds or bunk beds, bathroom with shower. This apartment can accommodate up to 6 people.
Guests staying at the Appartamenti Iris will be able to enjoy the following services:
- Free wi-fi in the reception area
- On-site assistance
- Reception 10:00-13:00 and 17:00-20:00
- Possibility to rent diving equipment, boats, and ships in the area (external services, subject to a fee)
- Unguarded outdoor parking near the apartments
- Public beach shuttle service available in the summer months (external service, subject to a fee)
The following services are available upon request at time of booking and to paid on the spot:
- Air conditioning: € 63 per week
- Pool pass: € 35 per week (available only in July and August)
- Washing machine: € 42 per week
- Baby cot for up to 3 years: € 35 per week (own cot = no extra charge)
- Bath towels: € 10 per person per change
- Parking place: € 35 per week
NB: Pets are not allowed
NB: A compulsory service charge of 6,50 € per person (from 3 years) per day is due for: electricity, a weekly change of bed linen (double bed already made on arrival). Kitchen linen is NOT available, and extra bed linen is subject to charges. Upon arrival guests must leave a deposit of € 200 per apartment and pay the mandatory final cleaning fee (€ 69 or € 79, depending on the type of apartment). Guests must return the apartment free of waste and with cleaned kitchenette, otherwise a penalty of € 60 will be applied.
Villasimius is one of the most beautiful resorts in southern Sardinia, if not the most beautiful of the entire island, thanks to the marvelous white sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters. In the area, stretches of free as well as equipped beach are at hand. There is an unlimited choice among the many seaside resorts of the area, such as Simius, Is Traias, Notteri, Cala Caterina, Capo Boi and Campu Longu. Villasimius has a very lively town centre in the summer months and offers plenty of opportunities for leisure, with its many bars, restaurants and pizzerias.
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 60 km
Port of Arbatax: around 105 km
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 270 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 290 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 290 km
Airport of Alghero: around 300 km