Hotel Su Baione is a 3-star hotel in Abbasanta’s countryside, a small town in the Sardinian province of Oristano.
Hotel Su Baione of Abbasanta is surrounded by an oak tree park, and it is a great location for people looking for relax far away from cities, or those who want to start the island’s discovery taking advantage from the strategic position.
Su Baione Country Hotel has comfortable, elegantly furnished Sardinian-style rooms equipped with private bath or shower bathroom, hairdryer, air-conditioning, minibar, tv, wardrobe, desk and telephone.
Rooms can be divided in:
- STANDARD: (about 25-30 m²) double/triple or quadruple bedroom.
- SUPERIOR: (about 28 m²) double bedroom with an equipped terrace and with garden/oak park view.
- JUNIOR SUITE (about 45 m²): on the first floor and equipped with a garden view balcony. Max occupancy 5 people.
Room cleaning and tidying up are made up on a daily basis, while bed and bath linen are changing every 4 days.
Hotel Su Baione in Abbasanta has a wide range of facilities for its guests: they can spend a relaxing holiday into the nature without giving up the pleasure of comforts:
- Outdoors swimming pool (from April to October)
- Restaurant (open for dinners). Half board: 20,00 € for adults and 15,00 € for children until 11 years old – ½ water and ¼ wine are included
- Lounge bar
- Wi-fi in the hall
- Gym – fitness area
- External, unsupervised private parking
- Free baby cot until 2 years old on request
- Babysitting (on request and with extra charge)
- Support for land and boats excursions planning
- Bikes, scooters, cars and boats rental
- Small sized animals are admitted (except in the common areas). No extra charge is required but they must be specified when booking.
Su Baione of Abbasanta is a strategic location to discover the Sardinia’s heart and to relax far away from the hustle and the bustle of the mass tourism. The hotel, immersed in a cork-oak park, is an amazing oasis of peace where having a relaxed walk, reading a book or meditating.
In the hotel surroundings it is possible to spend unforgettable days thanks to a wide range of activities such as: trekking, biking or horse riding. Nuraghe Losa is at only 2 km, Ghilarza, Antonio Gramsci’s home is at only 8 km, Well of Santa Cristina di Paulilatino at 12 km, Omodeo’s lake at about 20 km and the uncontaminated Penisola del Sinis beaches at about 30 km. The archaelogical natural park of Santa Cristina is very impressive and hosts a nuragic village still under escavation and a nuraghe.
The hotel great location allows to easily reach all the different areas of Sardinia: for those who use their own car it is at just few minutes from the two main freeway roads (131 and 130) while for those who prefer travelling with public transports it is at just 5 km from the Abbasanta train station. Nuoro is at only 56 km while the closest city in Oristano at about 33 km.
- Port of Porto Torres: about 125 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 125 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 130 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 135 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 150 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 165 km