Hotel Santa Maria is located in Vignola Mare, 10 km from Aglientu in the very north of Sardinia, facing Corsica.
[/b]The Hotel Santa Maria is an old "Stazzo", a traditional dwelling of the shepherds of the area, which has been renovated and transformed into a comfortable and intimate hotel, surrounded by greenery.
[/b]The Hotel Santa Maria has 19 rooms, all decorated in typical Sardinian style and equipped of all comforts for a relaxing holiday like air conditioning, minibar, Satellite Tv, telephone, private bathroom with hair-dryer. Rooms are situated in four distinct buildings and overlooking either the valley or the sea.
Rooms are available as:
- [b]STANDARD[/b], double rooms, one of which having the possibility of adding a third bed.
- [b]FAMILY[/b], two connecting double rooms with shared bathroom.
- [b]STAZZU EXCLUSIVE,[/b] a typical “Stazzo” that has been restored and converted into a double room.
[/b]The Hotel Santa Maria has a variety of facilities at guests' disposal. These are:
- Swimming pool
- Reception open from 08:00am to midnight
- Private parking
- Possibility of half board with supplement of € 20,00 person/night. The restaurant is located 3 km from the hotel and is open for dinners, serving typical Sardinian sea and land delicacies.
- Information on the area, beaches and landscape
- Possibility of horseback and speedboat excursions to the marvellous Maddalena archipelago.
- In the Hotel's nearby, it is possible to go horseriding and scuba diving.
- Baby cot available on request (€ 10,00 daily)
- Pets not allowed
- Daily room cleaning from 9:00am to 2:00pm, linens change every 3 days.
[b]BEACHES AND SURROUNDINGS
[/b]Just 6 km from the Hotel Santa Maria there is the beach of Vignola Mare, with white sand and a transparent sea. Vignola Mare is one of the most beautiful coastal areas of the entire north-west coast of Sardinia, located between Castelsardo and Santa Teresa di Gallura. Vignola Mare has a coastline of 22 km characterised by pink granite headlands, alternating with sandy beaches (like Rena Majore and Lu Litarroni). The area is ideal for those who likes water sports such as windsurfing and kitesurfing.
[b]PORTS AND AIRPORTS
[/b]Olbia port and airport: 75 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: 80 km
Alghero airport: 136 km
Cagliari port and airport: 287 km
At the moment this property seems unavailable, look for other possibilities on our website or call us at + 39 070 676861, we will be happy to double check this availability or to find more options for you.
This website uses third party profiling cookies, continue browsing if you agree or for further information.