The Hotel Alma is a 4-star hotel in the town of Alghero, located on the seafront 20 meters from the Lido di San Giovanni beach, a short distance from the center of the wonderful Catalan city in northern Sardinia.
The Alma Hotel in Alghero is a modern structure with a bar and a splendid panoramic terrace that enjoys an unforgettable view of the Sardinian sea, with many shops and services within walking distance all year round. The Alma is the ideal structure for those who want to book a holiday in Sardinia a stone's throw from the sea without giving up the convenience of staying in a hotel in the town with everything at hand, and it is also a hotel suitable for those traveling without a car in Sardinia.
The Alma Hotel in Alghero has 43 rooms, all with private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, minibar, safe, courtesy line, direct dial telephone, air conditioning / heating, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and desk. The rooms are divided into the types: - COMFORT: renovated in 2018, they are spacious and welcoming rooms, furnished in a modern style, equipped with all comforts and often with a balcony. They can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children. - SUPERIOR: furnished in a modern style, comfortable and spacious, with the possibility of hosting up to 4 people and available without architectural barriers. - DELUXE: new rooms, furnished in a modern and romantic style, have a balcony with a side sea view. They can accommodate 2 people.
Two Superior rooms for disabled guests are available on request.
The Alma Hotel in Alghero has a wide range of services such as:
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi and solarium, located on the top floor of the hotel with sea view on the Gulf of Alghero (uncovered and not heated)
- Affiliated restaurant 2 km away
- Gym with treadmill, exercise bike, bench and weights
- Wi-Fi internet in common areas and internet corner
- Game room
- Reception 24h
- Courtesy room available to guests for the day of departure (on request and at no additional cost)
- Small and medium-sized pets allowed
On request and with supplement are also available:
- Cot for children up to 2 years
- Shuttle service to / from the beaches
- Unguarded parking
- Car, scooter and bike rental
- Column for charging electric cars
- Organization of bike tours and diving excursions, by boat or off-road vehicle
- Horse riding and riding lessons
Alghero is a town of Catalan origin located in the northwestern tip of Sardinia, which offers those who choose it for their holidays the perfect combination of the beauty of the beaches and the lively nightlife. Do not miss a walk along the seafront, crossing the historic center to the port, enjoying the splendid view of the sea from the ramparts, having breakfast in the shade of one of the towers and enjoying the musicality of Catalan, still spoken by the citizens of Alghero.
The best known beaches are those of Maria Pia, which extends for about 7 km to the village of Fertilia, Porto Conte, the Bombarde, known throughout the world for the transparency of the sea, the Lazzaretto, Baia Delle Ninfe and many others. In this area there are many of the most beautiful beaches in Sardinia, with Caribbean colors and a clean and transparent sea.
Do not miss a visit to the Grotta di Nettuno, reachable by sea or through the 656 steps of the Escala del Cabirol, which climbs up from the sea to the Capo Caccia square offering unique views. From Alghero it is easy to move to Bosa, a medieval town crossed by the Temo, the only navigable river in Sardinia, Stintino, known for its beaches, especially La Pelosa, and to the Asinara Island, a National Park known for its flora and fauna, the whose symbol is the white donkey.
- Alghero airport: about 10 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 135 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 155 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 220 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 245 km