The HotelAlma is a 4-star hotel in the town centre of Alghero, located on the seafront, at 20 meters away from Lido di San Giovanni beach, in northern Sardinia, Alghero.
The Alma Hotel in Alghero is a beautiful modern hotel with a bar and a splendid panoramic terrace overlooking the stunning Sardinian sea. Within easy walking distance, it is possible to find many shops and facilities which are always available throughout the year. The Alma Hotel is the ideal choice for those who want to book a holiday in Sardinia near the sea and stay in the comfort of a hotel close to the centre of a town, with everything at their fingertips, perfect for those who plan to visit Sardinia without a car.
The Alma Hotel in Alghero has 43 rooms, all with private bathroom with shower, hair-dryer, minibar, safe, amenity kit, telephone, air conditioning/heating, satellite TV, wi-fi and writing desk. There are different rooms available, which are described below:
- STANDARD: comfortable rooms without a balcony
- COMFORT: renovated in 2018, these are spacious and comfortable rooms, furnished in a modern style, with all comforts and often equipped with a balcony.
- SUPERIOR: modern, comfortable and spacious rooms, with the possibility of accommodating up to 4 people. Some of these rooms are barrier-free.
- DELUXE: new and modern rooms furnished in a romantic style. Some of these rooms may have seaview or lateral seaview.
2 Superior rooms equipped for guests with a disability are available on request. The Superior and Deluxe rooms come with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and all rooms, except the Standard rooms and 2 Comfort rooms, have private balcony.
Guests at the Alma Hotel in Alghero are able to enjoy a wide range of services such as:
- Open-air swimming pool, whirlpool and turkish steam bath with outdoor sun terrace, which are located on the top floor with view on the Gulf of Alghero
- Gym with treadmill, exercise bike, bench and weights
- Wi-fi in public areas and internet corner
- Game room
- Reception available 24/7
- Courtesy room available for guests on departure day (on request and at no extra cost)
- Small and medium sized pets allowed
The services displayed below are available on request at an extra charge:
- Cot for babies up to 2 years
- Shuttle service to/from the beaches
- Unguarded parking
- Rental car, scooter and bicycle
- Bookable bicycle tours, scuba diving, off-road and boat trips
- Horse riding and riding lessons
Alghero is a small town with Catalan roots located on the northwestern tip of Sardinia, offering the perfect blend of the beauty of the beaches and a lively nightlife. It is impossible to miss out on a walk along the promenade, crossing the old town to the harbour. Alghero is famous for its beautiful view of the sea from the ramparts. Enjoy breakfast in the shade of one of the towers, while being swept away by the musicality of the Catalan language, still spoken by the citizens of Alghero.
The best known beaches are those of Maria Pia, which stretches out about 7 km to the village of Fertilia, Porto Conte, LeBombarde beach, known all over the world for the transparency of its sea, Lazzaretto, Baia Delle Ninfe and many others. In this area many of the most beautiful beaches of Sardinia, with Caribbean colours and a clean and transparent sea can be found.
The Neptune Cave deserves a visit, reachable via the sea or through the 656 steps of the Escala del Cabirol, which starts from the sea and reaches the square of Capo Caccia giving unique views. From Alghero it is also easy to reach other villages such as Bosa, a medieval town crossed by the Temo, the only navigable river in Sardinia, Stintino, known for its beaches, especially La Pelosa,and the Island of Asinara, a national park known for its flora and fauna, whose mascotte is the white donkey.
Airport of Alghero: around 10 km
Port of Porto Torres: around 35 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: around 150 km
Port of Arbatax: around 210 km
Port and Airport of Olbia: around 270 km
Port and Airport of Cagliari: around 245 km