The Futura Club Baia di Conte is a 4-star village in Porto Conte, directly on the sea of Capocaccia, on the north-west coast of Sardinia which is part of the territory of Alghero.
The village is nestled in the park of Porto Conte, a natural area of 5,000 hectares that is home to typical Mediterranean flora and fauna. With a direct view of the protected marine area of Capocaccia, the structure is one of the most panoramic in the area. The Futura Club Baia di Conte di Alghero is a perfect holiday village with entertainment: thanks to numerous activities and a vast entertainment program it is ideal for families with children and teenagers of all ages. Likewise, the relaxation of adult guests is guaranteed by excellent special services, such as the swimming pool and the swimming pool and the wellness center.
The rooms of the Baia di Conte are immersed in the greenery of the garden and are located in three different structures arranged in a semicircle to ensure perfect management of the spaces. Furnished in a modern and functional style, they are all equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV, minibar, telephone, safe and bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer. In addition, all have a balcony, which in some cases can have a full or side sea view. They are available in two types:
- STANDARD: rooms that can accommodate 2 or 3 people
- FAMILY: suitable for families, they have a maximum occupancy of 4 people.
IMPORTANT: in order to best accommodate each guest, rooms suitable for those with walking problems and motor disabilities are available on request.
The Futura Club Baia di Conte offers its guests numerous services:
- 3 swimming pools (2 for children)
- Wi-Fi in some common areas
- Central restaurant with sea view terrace and pool restaurant
- 3 bars, one in the pool and one on the beach
- Beach service from the second row (first row available with a supplement of € 105.00 per week)
- 4 meeting rooms
- Bazaar and boutiques
- Baby lounge with changing table
- Beach towel rental
- Unguarded private parking
- Children's play area
- Tennis, paddle, football, basketball, volleyball courts
- Table tennis and petanque
- Fitness area
- Wellness center (for a fee)
- Boat, car and bike rental
- Organization of excursions
- Shuttle to the center of Alghero (for a fee)
From 5 June to 18 September there is a mandatory payment of the CLUB CARD with a supplement of € 49.00 per person per week which includes entry to the swimming pool, use of sports fields, entertainment, sports courses, beach service and nautical center with SUP, canoes and windsurfing.
Children 0/3 years do not pay the Club Card but are subject to a supplement of € 10.00 per night which includes cots and meals.
For guests who want a holiday with maximum comfort, the Top Futura treatment is the most suitable choice. More services are provided with a supplement of € 170.00 per week per room:
- Beach umbrella in the front row and 2 free beach towels + beach bag
- First supply of minibar and 2 bottles of water per day
- Reserved table in the restaurant
- 1 entrance for two to the wet area of the wellness center
- Evening shuttle to Alghero 2 times a week for 2
- Typical gift
Guests can enjoy local and national buffet dishes (water, wine, juices and soft drinks included) in the central restaurant, with air conditioning and covered terrace overlooking the sea, or choose an à la carte dinner (by reservation and for a fee). For customers with intolerances, basic gluten-free foods are available.
With the SOFT ALL INCLUSIVE formula, included in the price, you are entitled to:
- Full board
- Open bar from 9:30 to 23:00 with soft drinks, juices and water
- Afternoon snacks by the pool
For those wishing to also have coffee products, bitters and liqueurs included, the ALL INCLUSIVE formula is available with a supplement of € 10.00 per night per person (from 18 years).
For children 0-3 years there is a baby bottle open during restaurant hours with microwave, bottle warmer and basic products such as milk, broth, pasta, fruit, yogurt and juices.
For sports lovers, the village has 10 tennis courts, a football field, basketball, lawn volleyball, 2 paddle courts, bowls and table tennis. There is a fitness room and there are also group courses in tennis, aerobics and group tournaments. For those who prefer water sports, however, the nautical center with canoes, SUP and windsurfing is included with the Club Card.
Thanks to the presence of the entertainment staff, children and teenagers can have fun throughout the day with different activities, such as games in the pool, baby dance in the evening, sports tournaments, themed days and challenges on the beach. In the evening there will also be entertainment for adults with group dances, shows and cabaret and piano bar. The activities are divided into age groups:
- Futurotto Mini Club for children aged 3 to 6 years
- Futurotto Kids Club from 7 to 11 years
- Club Young for children aged 12 to 14
- Great club for teenagers aged 15 to 17.
In addition to the hotel beach and the nearby beaches of Mugoni and Baia della Ninfe, the village is located in a strategic position for visiting the numerous beaches of Alghero, which is only 17 km away. Among the most beautiful, we remember the beach of Maria Pia, the Bombarde and the beach of San Giovanni. A little further away, about 50 km away, are the fantastic beaches of Stintino, including the famous La Pelosa, with its crystalline sea and the characteristic very shallow seabed. The property also organizes excursions to the Asinara Island, the archipelago of La Maddalena and the beaches of the Costa Smeralda.
Thanks to the shuttle also, you can easily reach the center of Alghero, animated and lively especially in summer evenings, both on the seafront and in the historic center; here you will find numerous kiosks and bars and clubs for night entertainment.
- Alghero airport: about 15 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 145 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 160 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 230 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 245 km