Hotel Corte Rosada Resort & Spa is a 4-star beach resort for adults overlooking the Conte bay in Alghero, at just 10 km from the town’s centre on the North-west coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Corte Rosada of Alghero is composed of a main building in which there are all the resort facilities, and extra 10 two-floor buildings all over the park in which there are all the rooms. The resort is surrounded by a pine forest and it has a direct access to an equipped white sandy beach: it is the perfect resort for a comfortable holiday by the Sardinian sea. Corte Rosada Beach Resort & Spa of Porto Conte is also suitable for romantic stays and relaxing holidays on the beach in Alghero, and in order to guarantees to its guests quietness and relax, it accommodates only people from 16 years. For this reason it is considered a adult resort suitable also for groups of friends who want to enjoy one of the most lively towns of north Sardinia.
Corte Rosada Hotel in Porto Conte has 152 rooms elegantly furnished and fully equipped. Rooms have terrace or balcony and are equipped in a Mediterranean style with air conditioning, Wi Fi, en-suite bathroom with hairdryer and a courtesy kit, minibar with extra charge and TV. They are available in the following typologies:
- CLASSIC: garden view rooms of about 19 m² for a maximum occupancy of 2 people
- SEA VIEW CLASSIC: like Classic but with a panoramic sea view
- JUNIOR SUITE: more spacious garden view rooms (about 32 m²) and with a stay area (always with a maximum occupancy of 2 people). They have garden view and more comforts including bathrobe and kettle for the tea.
- JUNIOR SUITE DELUXE: rooms of about 32 m² with garden view. Bathroom is equipped with Jacuzzi shower and bathtub; bathrobes and kettle are included in the comforts.
Special needs people rooms are also available on request and by approval
Corte Rosada Hotel in Alghero offers many facilities including:
- Sea water swimming pool
- Private beach with sunbeds and beach umbrellas
- Solarium in the poolside area equipped with parasols and sunbeds
- Beach towels on request and with extra charge
- Panoramic air-conditioned restaurant with half board available to be paid on the spot (€ 25,00 per person/night)
- Tennis court
- Sea view fitness area and gym
- Unsupervised parking
- Laundry service on request (extra charge)
- Diving centre (extra charge)
- Massages and spa treatments on request (extra charge)
Hotel Corte Rosada overlooks a stunning sandy beach with rocky seabed in the enchanting bay of Porto Conte. Corte Rosada Hotel is in the Parco Naturale Regionale (Regional Natural Park) of Porto Conte and in the Area Marina Protetta (Natural Sea Reserve) of Capo Caccia in the Piana island. This amazing area is always appreciated by nature and diving lovers for its breath-taking seabed and caves. Other wonderful beaches of Alghero easily reachable are: Mugoni (4 km), Le Bombarde (4,5 km), Maria Pia (7 km) and Punta Negra (5 km). Alghero is well known also for its historical evidence: the old town is characterised by narrow streets and surrounded by ancient and impressive walls. People can discover its hidden boutiques, designer shops and handicrafts. Churches, towers and bastions make it a very special place for a nice in in front of beautiful and romantic sunsets over the sea.
Airport of Alghero: about 10 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 40 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 140 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 155 km
Port of Arbatax: about 235 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km