Hotel Corte Rosada Resort & Spa is a 4-star beach resort for adults by the sea in Alghero, in the Conte bay just 10 km from the city center, along the northwestern coast of Sardinia.
The Corte Rosada Hotel in Alghero consists of a central body that houses the services and 10 two-storey units, located in the hotel park, where the rooms are instead distributed. The property is surrounded by a cool pine forest and has direct access to a white sandy beach and is therefore the ideal location for a beach holiday. The Corte Rosada Beach Resort & SPA in Porto Conte is also the perfect hotel for romantic stays and relaxing holidays by the sea in Alghero, and to guarantee its guests the utmost tranquility, it welcomes customers from 16 years of age, configuring itself as an adults-only hotel also suitable for groups of friends who want to have fun in one of the liveliest towns in northern Sardinia.
The Corte Rosada Hotel in Porto Conte has 152 elegantly furnished rooms equipped with every comfort, all of which have a balcony or patio and are furnished in a Mediterranean style; they are also equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and courtesy kit, minibar for a fee, TV. They are available in different types:
- STANDARD: rooms of about 16 square meters for up to 2 people, with garden view or pine forest view, with patio or garden if on the ground floor.
- CLASSIC: rooms with garden view or pine forest view, about 19 square meters large for up to 3 people, sometimes with balcony.
- SUPERIOR: like the Classic but with a maximum occupancy of 2 people, they have a patio with a panoramic view of the sea and extra amenities that include kettle, slippers, bathrobe, double pillow and an entrance to the wellness program in the SPA.
- SUPERIOR PLUS: similar to the Superior rooms in terms of occupancy and space but with a balcony overlooking the sea and extra amenities that include a kettle and access to the wellness path in the SPA.
- JUNIOR SUITE: larger garden view rooms (about 32 sqm) and equipped with a living area, always with a maximum occupancy of 3 people, with 2 balconies or 2 patios. Guests of the Junior Suite have included in the price a double pillow, a full minibar upon arrival, tea kettle, bathrobe and slippers, 1 entrance to the wellness program of the SPA and front row beach service with daily change of beach towel.
- JUNIOR SUITE DELUXE: rooms of about 32 square meters with garden view, equipped with bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi, with bathrobes and kettle, full minibar on arrival, beach service in the front row, a daily change of beach towel 1 entrance to the path wellness in the SPA.
Upon request subject to confirmation it is possible to check the availability of rooms with disabled access.
Guests of the Corte Rosada Hotel in Alghero can take advantage of many services:
- Sea water swimming pool
- Private beach with umbrellas and sunbeds
- Entrance to the SPA with a supplement of € 20.00 per person
- Massages on request and for a fee and SPA treatments
- Solarium by the pool with umbrellas and deck chairs
- Beach towels available (a deposit is required)
- Panoramic air-conditioned restaurant with the possibility of booking half board to be paid locally at € 30.00 per person per night
- Tennis court
- Gym and fitness area with sea view
- Unguarded outdoor parking
- Laundry service on request and for a fee
- Diving center for a fee
IMPORTANT: pets not allowed
The Corte Rosada a hotel is located directly on the beach, in the enchanting bay of Porto Conte; the private beach is sandy, with a rocky bottom at the point where you enter the sea.
Corte Rosada is located within the Porto Conte Regional Natural Park and the Protected Marine Area of Capo Caccia - Isola Piana. The area is beautiful and much appreciated by nature and diving lovers, thanks to its splendid seabed and priceless sea caves. A short distance away are the other beaches of Alghero, including Mugoni (4 km), Le Bombarde (4.5 km), Maria Pia (7 km) and Punta Negra (5 km), all incomparable beauty and a must visit. The wonder of Alghero does not stop clearly at the beaches: the town is beautiful, especially in its historic center enclosed within the ancient walls, where you can stroll through narrow and characteristic streets, visit the many craft and fashion shops, the numerous churches, the towers and bastions, thus being able to enjoy the city in its entirety.
- Alghero airport: about 10 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 40 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 140 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 160 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 235 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km
Spend your holidays at Corte Rosada Resort & Spa, Alghero, and get 20% discount available for bookings confirmed by 28th february!