The Hotel dei Pini is an elegant 4-star hotel in Alghero, wth direct access to the beach Le Bombarda on the north-western coast of Sardinia.
The Hotel dei Pini in Alghero is surrounded by 30000mq park and it is located directly next to the Natural Park of Porto Conte and Capo Caccia and a few meters from the beach of Le Bombarde. The Hotel has been renovated and is now equipped with solar panels and windows with high energy efficiency in order to preserve more and more the environment.
The Hotel dei Pini features comfortable rooms and suites, all with balcony, air conditioning, minibar, TV, telephone, safe , bathroom with hairdryer and wireless Internet access. The rooms are available as :
- CLASSIC: overlooking the sea or pine trees, they can accommodate up to 3 people and features a private balcony with table and chairs.
- SUPERIOR: overlooking the sea or pine trees, they can accommodate up to two adults and an infant in a cot. The Superior rooms have more space than the Classic, and are equipped with private veranda with table and chairs.
- FAMILY:overlooking the sea or the pine forest, the Family rooms can accommodate up to 4 adults and an infant in the cradle and are composed of two independent rooms communicating with each other, each with private bath and balcony
- JUNIOR SUITE: with view on the pine forest, but a few steps from the sea, they can accommodate up to 4 adults and an infant in a cot. The Junior Suites have a living room with double sofa bed, double bedroom, bathroom and three balconies.
- SUITE SEA VIEW: they represent the optimal solution for couples looking for privacy and for families (the suites can accommodate up to 4 adults and 1 infant in a cot ). The suites consist of a living area with double sofa bed , bedroom with double bed, a bathroom, a large sea-view veranda furnished with table, chairs and sun loungers.
- SUITE SEA VIEW CORALLO: ideal for families, it can accommodate up to 4 adults and an infant in a cot. The Suite CORALLO consists of a spacious living room with sofa bed, two double bedrooms, both with ensuite bathrooms (one with shower, one with jacuzzi) and balconies overlooking the sea.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
The Hotel dei Pini offers all the necessary facilities for a relaxing and absolutely unforgettable holiday:
- Panoramic swimming pool with Jacuzzi and
- Solarium by the pool
- Beach facilities on a first served basis with beach umbrellas and sunbeds (for free)
- Tennis court with synthetic grass
- Animation from June to September with a piano bar and various evening shows, Pilates and water aerobics, mini -club for children aged between 3 to 12 years.
- Shuttle service from 9:30am until after midnight, to the other beaches of Alghero and the historic center of the city. Paid service.
- Panoramic sea view restaurant where lunch and dinner are served, buffet breakfast served on the veranda or in the breakfast room.
- Beach bar (open from June to September)
- Wi -Fi connection at the beach and all over the hotel
- Internet Point (Extra charge)
- Beachfront Fitness
- Free Parking next to the hotel
- Baby-sitting service
- Facial and body treatments and massages
- Free courtesy room available for the dates of arrival and departure, to be booked .
- 3 spacious conference and meeting rooms
- Boutique, newspapers and tobacco
- Reading room and TV room
- Luggage Storage
- At the beach for a fee, rent canoes and pedal boats, windsurfing and sailing lessons, canoeing , diving
- Golf Club Alghero is just 3 km away
Crossing the lawn, guests at the Hotel dei Pini can easily get to Le Bombarde, one of the most beautiful beaches of Alghero, dipped in the Natural Park of Porto Conte and behind the protected marine area of Capo Caccia and Isola Piana. Le Bombarde has white sand, suitable for families with children thanks to the shallow waters. The beach is partly reserved for guests of the Hotel dei Pini and equipped with sun loungers and parasols, showers and locker rooms. A short distance from the Hotel dei Pini and easily accessible with the hotel shuttle service, there are all the other wonderful beaches of Alghero, such as the Lido di San Giovanni, Maria Pia , the beach of Lazaretto and that of the Torre Del Porticciolo. Alghero, symbol of the north-western coast of Sardinia, is certainly one of the most characteristic places of the island, with an absolutely beautiful old town to discover and many opportunities for fun during the evenings.
Airport of Alghero: about 10 km
Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
Port and airport of Olbia: about 135 km
Port of Golfo Aranci: about 155 km
Port of Arbatax: about 235 km
Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km