The Hotel dei Pini is an elegant 4-star seaside hotel in Alghero, on the north-western coast of Sardinia.
The Hotel dei Pini in Alghero, surrounded by 30,000 square meters of park, is located directly next to the Porto Conte and Capo Caccia Natural Park and a few meters from the enchanting beach of Le Bombarde. The hotel has been renovated and is now equipped with solar panels and high energy efficiency windows in order to respect the environment more and more.
The Hotel dei Pini has comfortable rooms and suites, all with balcony, independent air conditioning, courtesy kit, minibar, TV, telephone, safe, bathroom with hairdryer and WI-FI internet connection. The rooms are available in the types:
- CLASSIC: they can have a view of the sea or the pine forest and can accommodate up to 3 people.
- SUPERIOR: with a view of the sea or the pine forest, they can accommodate up to two adults and an infant in a cot. The Superior rooms have larger spaces than the Classic.
- FAMILY: also with a view of the sea or the pine forest, the Family rooms can accommodate up to 4 adults and an infant in a cot and consist of two independent communicating rooms, each with private bathroom and balcony.
- JUNIOR SUITE: all overlooking the pine forest but a few steps from the sea, they can accommodate up to 4 adults and an infant in a cot. The Junior Suites consist of a living room with double sofa bed, double bedroom, bathroom and three private verandas.
- SEA VIEW SUITE: they represent the optimal solution both for couples looking for privacy and for families (the suites can accommodate up to 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years or alternatively 1 infant in a cot). The Suites consist of a living area with a double sofa bed, a sleeping area with a double bed, a bathroom, a large veranda overlooking the sea furnished with table, chairs and sun loungers and are equipped with a coffee machine.
- CORALLO SEA VIEW SUITE: ideal for large families, it can accommodate up to 5 adults and an infant in a cot. The Corallo Suite consists of a large living room with sofa bed, two double bedrooms, both with private bathrooms (one with shower, one with whirlpool tub) and balconies with sea view and is equipped with a coffee or tea maker.
Hotel dei Pini offers all the necessary services to spend a relaxing, fun and absolutely unforgettable holiday:
- Panoramic swimming pool with hydromassage area
- Solarium by the pool
- Beach service with umbrellas and sunbeds subject to availability (free)
- Synthetic grass tennis court (for a fee)
- Entertainment from June to September with piano bar and various evening shows, pilates and aqua-gym
- Mini-club for children aged 3 to 12 (from June to September)
- Shuttle service from 9:30 until after midnight, to the other beaches of Alghero and the historic city center (for a fee)
- Panoramic sea view restaurant where lunch and dinner are served; buffet breakfast served on the veranda or in the breakfast room.
- Beach bar (open from June to September)
- Free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel and on the beach
- Internet Point for a fee
- Beachfront gym
- Free parking adjacent to the hotel
- Baby-sitting service
- Face-body treatments and massages
- Free courtesy room available on arrival and departure days, to be booked
- 3 large conference and meeting rooms
- Boutiques, newspapers and tobacconists
- Reading room and TV room
- Luggage storage
- On the beach, for a fee, canoe and pedal boat rental, windsurfing and sailing lessons, canoe excursions, diving
- Possibility to rent cars and bikes for a fee
IMPORTANT: pets not allowed.
The hotel directly overlooks the sea and the beach, reachable simply by crossing the hotel's lawn, is that of Le Bombarde, one of the most beautiful beaches in Alghero, immersed in the Porto Conte Natural Park and behind the protected marine area. of Capo Caccia and Isola Piana. Le Bombarde is a white sandy beach, suitable for families with children due to the clear and crystalline shallow seabed. The beach is reserved for guests of the Hotel dei Pini and equipped with free sun beds and umbrellas, showers and changing rooms.
A short distance from the Hotel dei Pini and easily reachable by the hotel shuttle service, there are all the other wonderful beaches of Alghero, such as Lido di San Giovanni, Maria Pia, the Lazzaretto beach and the Torre del Porticciolo beach. . Alghero, the symbolic city of the north-western coast of Sardinia, is certainly one of the most characteristic places on the island, with a beautiful historic center to be discovered and many possibilities for nightlife.
- Alghero airport: about 10 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 35 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 135 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 155 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 235 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km