The Hotel El Faro is a 4-star seaside hotel in Porto Conte, in front of the Capo Caccia promontory, about 13 km from the center of Alghero, on the north-western coast of Sardinia.
The Hotel El Faro in Alghero is a hotel overlooking the sea with a wellness center, ideal for those looking for a relaxing stay. With an elegant design characterized by the prevalence of white, the hotel is set in the green of the bay of Porto Conte, with large terraces overlooking the sea and views of the Capo Caccia promontory. Equipped with all the typical comforts of a four-star hotel in an exclusive and charming setting, the Hotel El Faro offers its guests unforgettable, high-level stays.
The Hotel El Faro in Alghero has about ninety rooms, furnished in typical Sardinian style, equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, safe, telephone, Wi-Fi, private bathroom with bathtub or shower and hairdryer. The rooms are available in the types:
- STANDARD: large rooms between 18 and 22 square meters, double or twin with garden view, located on the ground floor with patio or on the first floor with veranda. Availability on request of rooms suitable for the stay of guests with disabilities.
- CLASSIC: between 23 and 27 square meters, they are double or twin rooms with a window or furnished veranda depending on the floor they are on, they have a side sea view and a maximum occupancy of two people.
- SUPERIOR: large between 24 and 28 square meters, they are double or twin rooms with a private equipped terrace with sea view. They can accommodate a maximum of two adults and one infant in a cot.
- JUNIOR SUITE: larger rooms, around 30 square meters for a maximum of three adults and one infant; arranged on a single room with double bed and living area, equipped with a marble bathroom with double sink, equipped balcony facing the sea.
- FAMILY: ideal rooms for families, they can accommodate up to 4 people and are large between 35 and 42 square meters. They are equipped with a king size bed and can be arranged in one room or in two separate rooms with a bathroom. They have a terrace overlooking the internal courtyard and have a side sea view.
- DELUXE TERRACE: rooms with King Size bed for up to two people (30 sqm), equipped with a large terrace with 180 ° sea view and outdoor furniture, have a marble bathroom with double sink and extended courtesy set including bathrobes and slippers .
The Hotel El Faro in Porto Conte offers its guests numerous services:
- 2 swimming pools with sea water
- Private and equipped access to the sea
- Baia delle Ninfe restaurant, with indoor dining room and outdoor terrace
- Pool Bar & Grill Sa Pedra
- La Terrazza lounge bar
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- 24 hour reception
- TV room and reading room
- Laundry and baby-sitting service (on request for a fee)
- Fitness room facing the sea
- Wellness center upon reservation and for a fee with relaxation area, sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpool with sea water, emotional showers, aromatherapy
- On request and with supplement, sports and beauty massages, lymphatic drainage, Shiatsu and osteopathy and kinesiology treatments
- Conference room with a maximum capacity of 180 people and the possibility of small rooms for subgroups.
- Possibility of boat trips, sailing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, kytesurfing, mountain biking and horseback riding
- Golf course 8 km
- Cot available on request at a cost of € 30.00 per night
- Small pets allowed on request upon booking with a supplement
The Hotel El Faro is found in Alghero, in Porto Conte, directly overlooking the incredible scenery of the Baia delle Ninfe, so called since Roman times for its extraordinary beauty.
Hotel guests can use a portion of the private beach, where they can enjoy total privacy given by the Mediterranean scrub. A short distance from the Hotel El Faro are all the other wonderful beaches of the Porto Conte bay, including Portoferro, Le Bombarde, Porticciolo and Mugoni, and those of the city of Alghero, such as Lido di San Giovanni and Maria Pia .
Alghero is a characteristic town located on the north-western tip of Sardinia and known not only for the beauty of the beaches, but also for its lively historic center. Among stairways, narrow streets and Aragonese towers Alghero clearly shows its Catalan origins, still visible today in the language and in the names of the streets written in two languages. Absolutely recommended is a visit to the famous Neptune's Caves, accessible both by sea and through the 767 steps of the Escala del Cabirol.
- Alghero airport: about 10 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 40 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 140 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 160 km
- Port of Arbatax: about 235 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 250 km