Villa Las Tronas Hotel & Spa is a luxury and refined 5-star hotel in Alghero, the most important town of the north-west coast of Sardinia, at about 650 m from its historical center.
Villa Las Tronas was, since the 40s, the summer residence of the Italian Royal Family, while today is a beautiful location by the sea that ensures comfort and privacy for its guests. The hotel is the perfect place for people who want to discover the authentic Sardinia, away from the hustle and bustle of cities, but without giving up on the quality and facilities of a 5-star hotel.
Villa Las Tronas Hotel & SPA has 24 bright and comfortable rooms and suites, all well-furnished and differing from each other for interior design, dimensions and colors.
Rooms have air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, satellite television with SKY, telephone, safe, private bathroom with hairdryer and bathtub, and courtesy set. Rooms are available in the following typologies:
- PARK VIEW, double bedrooms (twin beds on request) with park view
- COAST VIEW, double bedrooms with corner view on the sea and on the old town
- SEA VIEW, double bedrooms with a view on Capo Caccia available WITH TERRACE equipped with parasols and sunbeds.
- SEA VIEW SUITE, composed of double bedroom with living area; they can have an extra third bed and have a spectacular sea view. The sea-view suites are also available WITH TERRACE equipped with parasols and sunbeds.
- PARK-VIEW SUITE with SEA VIEW TERRACE, composed of a double bedroom with park view and a sea-view terrace equipped with beach umbrellas and sunbeds; they can accommodate up to 3 people with an added extra bed.
- EXECUTIVE SUITE ‘Libeccio’, bright open-space suite of about 35 m² with a view on the sea and on Capo Caccia promontory. It has a double bed and a living area with LED television 55’’, hardwood floor, walking closet, Orosei’s marbles, shower and jacuzzi bathtub for two people. Libeccio Suites can accommodate an extra bed for children up to 10 years.
- EXECUTIVE SUITE ‘Maestrale’ bright and elegant open space of about 60 m² with a predominant white colour. It is composed of a double bed, living area with TV sat 60’’, walk-in closet, bathroom with Orosei’s marbles, shower and Jacuzzi, large sea-view terrace of about 50 m² with wooden floor and Jacuzzi mini swimming pool for 4 people. Maestrale Suite can accommodate up to 3 people.
Villa Las Tronas Hotel & Spa offer its guests a wide range of facilities including:
- Outdoor seawater pool overlooking the gulf and open during the summer
- 24-h reception with safe
- Internal unattended parking
- Pets welcome on request. No extra charge requested
- Meeting room
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Table football
- American Bar
On request and with an additional charge the following facilities are available:
- Heli surface
- Fitness center
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Restaurant with international and Sardinian cuisine
- Excursions & guided tours
- Medical assistance
- Boat rental
Open all year-round, the wellness-Spa center of Hotel Villa is available with extra charge. The Spa has a heated seawater indoor pool with temperature that reaches up to 28°C, whirlpool and counter-flow swimming with view on Capo Caccia and Alghero’s bay, sauna, Turkish bath, massages, facial & body treatment for a relaxing holiday in Alghero
The exclusive position of Villa Las Tronas allows the perfect combination of luxury, privacy and relax as it is at walking distance from the lovely old town of Alghero. The Hotel is situated between two bays: Cala Levatoio and Cala Capone, and ancient trees separate it from Lungomare Valencia.
Alghero is a wonderful town to visit all year round, with its lovely, pedestrian old town and boutiques. A mixture of fashion and handicraft shops, often featuring local red coral.
Alghero and the surrounding area also lends itself perfectly to more active holidays, with surfing, wind-surfing, sailing, tennis, cycling, horse-riding and even martial arts available. Nature lovers are advised to visit Neptune’s Cave at Capo Caccia and the nearby nature reserve of Porto Conte.
Alghero Fertilia airport: about 10 km
Porto Torres port: about 40 km
Olbia port and airport: about 140 km
Golfo Aranci port: about 160 km
Arbatax port: about 240 Km
Cagliari port and airport: about 200 km