Hotel Club Saraceno is a 4-star hotel overlooking the San Gemiliano’s bay in Arbatax, a popular fisherman village in Ogliastra, on the East coast of Sardinia.
Hotel Club Saraceno in Arbatax is a resort with a swimming pool and it is surrounded by a well-tended garden: it is the perfect place for people looking for a holiday by the sea in Arbatax and into the nature. This all amenities and elegant resort it is composed of a main building where facilities are and some semi-detached villas, located in the park, where rooms are.
Club Hotel Saraceno in San Gemiliano’s bay has 150 rooms between 18 and 22 m² equipped with: independent air-conditioning, TV, safe, telephone, hairdryer and minibar. Rooms categories are:
- BASIC: on the ground floor and provided with a covered terrace. Max occupancy: 4 people and the possibility of adding a baby cot.
- STANDARD: on the ground floor (with terrace) or on the first floor (with balcony). Max occupancy: 4 people and the possibility of adding a baby cot.
- SUPERIOR SEA VIEW: on the first floor with balcony. Max occupancy: 4 people and the possibility of adding a baby cot.
- FAMILY: (about 32 m²) on the ground floor with terrace and composed of two double bedrooms with a sliding door in between and a bathroom. Max occupancy: 4 or 5 people.
- FAMILY SUPERIOR SEA VIEW: On the first floor with a sea view balcony, composed of two communicating rooms divided by a door and a bathroom. The maximum occupancy is 5 people.
Guests of Villaggio Saraceno have:
- Beach facilities included from the third row (1 beach umbrella and 2 sunbeds per room); first and second rows available on request during the reservation and to be paid in hotel as follows: € 70,00 per week for the first row and € 35,00 for the second from 01/05 to 16/06 and from 02/09 to 14/10; € 140,00 per week for the first row and € 70,00 for the second row from 17/06 to 01/09
- Olympic swimming pool
- Swimming pool for children
- Wi-Fi available with extra charge
- Beach towels with extra charge
- Sea view restaurant served as buffet
- Bar in the hotel and beach bar
- 24h reception
- Tv room
- Free of charge gym
- Beach volley
- Sport activities: aerobics, water gym, tennis shared courses
- Football lessons and tournaments
- Shared lessons of water sports: sailing, windsurf and canoeing (individual lessons can be booked with extra charge)
- Football field and boules court
- Tennis courts (with extra charge, rackets can be rented) for lights)
- Children play area
- Unsupervised parking
- Bikes, cars, scooters and boats for rental
- Sub courses with PADI patents (extra charge)
- Excursions with extra charge
- Health centre available at scheduled times
A RESORT FOR FAMILIES
Hotel Club Saraceno is suitable for families with children thanks to a wide choice of amenities: the perfect place to spend the summer holidays in Sardinia. It has a detailed daily and night entertainment programme for adults and children, furthermore, it has an equipped nursery (with scheduled access hours) where vegetable cream soups and meat soups are provided. Children between the age of 4 and 12 can enjoy the Miniclub activities where specialized staff organizes sport activities and team games and make their holidays unforgettable.
San Gemiliano is a wide, sandy and equipped beach and the resort has a direct access on it. Arbatax is one of the best sea destinations of Sardinia, well-known for its uncontaminated nature and for its crystal sea: it reproduces the typical Ogliastra’s landscapes with a large variety of rocky and sandy beaches such as Rocce Rosse (at 3 km), Frailis (at 900 m), Basaura (at 3 km), Cala Moresca (at 3 km) and Lido di Orrì (at 9 km).
Fans of trekking or archaeology appreciate so much Ogliastra’s environment: a place to discover is Domus de Janas of Monte Terli or the ancient ruins of the San Salvatore Nuragic village. Arbatax is also a strategic place for boat excursions to Golfo di Orosei and to visit caves such as Grotta del Bue Marino.
- Port of Arbatax: about 4 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 145 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 180 km
- Porto di Golfo Aranci: about 195 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 210 km
- Airport of Alghero: about 215 km