The Hotel Club Saraceno is a 4-star seaside hotel in Arbatax, in the Bay of San Gemiliano in Ogliastra, a coastal town in eastern Sardinia.
The Hotel Club Saraceno in Arbatax is a holiday village with swimming pool, is surrounded by a well-kept garden and is ideal for those looking for a beach holiday in the midst of nature in Arbatax. The structure is elegant and comfortable and consists of a central body where all the services are located and terraced houses located in the park where the rooms are distributed.
The Club Hotel Saraceno in Baia San Gemiliano has 150 spacious rooms between 18 and 22 m2 equipped with all comforts such as independent air conditioning, TV, hairdryer, safe and mini fridge. They are available in different types:
- BASIC: ground floor rooms with shaded patio, can accommodate up to 4 people and it is possible to add a cot.
- STANDARD: ground floor rooms with patio or first floor with balcony for up to 4 people plus a cot.
- SUPERIOR SEA VIEW: sea view rooms located on the first floor and equipped with a balcony, with a maximum of 4 beds to which a cot can be added.
- FAMILY GARDEN VIEW: family rooms of 32 m2, located on the ground floor and with a patio overlooking the garden; they consist of a double bedroom and a second separate double bedroom with a door, they have only one bathroom and can accommodate up to 4 or 5 people.
- FAMILY SUPERIOR SEA VIEW: located on the first floor and with a furnished terrace overlooking the sea, consisting of two communicating rooms divided by a door and a bathroom. They can accommodate up to 5 people.
The Family and Superior rooms have additional comforts such as telephone, Wi-Fi and clothesline.
The guests of the Saracen Village have at their disposal:
- Beach service included starting from the third row (1 umbrella and 2 deck chairs per room); first rows with limited availability for a fee to be requested at the time of booking
- 2 swimming pools, one of which is Olympic size and one for children
- Buffet restaurant with sea view porch
- Equipped baby bottle
- Beach bar
- 24 hour reception
- TV room
- Bazaar / boutique
- Unattended outdoor parking
- Beach volley
- Sports activities: aerobics, water aerobics, tennis group courses
- Group lessons of water sports such as sailing, canoeing and windsurfing
- Children's play area
- Medical clinic available at fixed times
The hotel also offers the following paid services:
- Wi-Fi zone
- Beach towels for rent
- Individual water sports lessons
- Illuminated tennis courts with racket rental
- Bike, car, scooter and dinghy rental
- Diving courses and PADI certification
A VILLAGE FOR FAMILIES
The Hotel Club Saraceno is a perfect village for families with children and offers its guests a wide range of services that make it the ideal place to spend their beach holidays in Sardinia. In addition to the extensive daytime and evening entertainment program, the resort offers a baby bottle area accessible at set times with vegetable soups and soups, while for children between 4 and 12 years there is a Miniclub with qualified staff who organizes sports and games that guarantee an unforgettable holiday.
The hotel beach is that of San Gemiliano, is equipped and is characterized by a wide and sandy beach which can be accessed directly from the hotel. Arbatax is one of the best seaside resorts in Sardinia, famous for the unspoiled nature typical of Ogliastra and for its clear and crystalline sea that alternates sandy beaches with rocky coves, such as the famous Rocce Rosse beach (3 km away). Among the others we point out Porto Frailis (at 900 m), Basaura (at 3 km), Cala Moresca (at 3 km), Lido di Orrì (at 9 km).
Ogliastra is the perfect location for trekking lovers and for those who want to discover the Domus de Janas of Monte Terli or the ruins of the nuragic village of San Salvatore. Arbatax is also an excellent starting point for excursions by sea in the Gulf of Orosei or to visit the Grotta del Bue Marino.
- Port of Arbatax: about 4 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: around 145 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: around 180 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: around 195 km
- Port of Porto Torres: around 10 km
- Alghero airport: about 215 km