The Ville del Parco are a complex of refined 4-star accommodation located in the Arbatax Park Resort, on the Capo Bellavista peninsula in Arbatax, on the east coast of Sardinia.
The Villas are located within the Arbatax Park Resort, which extends over 60 hectares of greenery. The only one in Sardinia to have a naturalistic and wildlife park and a fabulous wellness center of over 2000 square meters inside, the Arbatax Park stands on a slope that slopes down to the sea, 400 meters away. The Villas in the Park are ideal for those looking for a holiday in close contact with nature and the sea of Sardinia, without giving up the comforts of a 4-star hotel.
The Villas of the Park offer over one hundred elegant and functional rooms, in a Mediterranean style with elements of reference to the island's textile and artisan tradition. All rooms have air conditioning, TV, safety deposit box, telephone, mini bar with pay filling and bathroom with hairdryer. They are available in different types:
- STANDARD: located on the ground floor and surrounded by the greenery of the resort, these rooms can accommodate up to a maximum of 3 adults + 1 child.
- STANDARD WITH TERRACE: equipped with a terrace equipped with comfortable outdoor furniture, and can accommodate a maximum of 2 people.
- COMMUNICATING: rooms on request, equipped with two bathrooms, consist of two rooms communicating with each other through an internal door; they are located on the ground floor and furnished in typical Sardinian style, they can accommodate up to a maximum of 6 people (4 adults + 2 children).
IMPORTANT: due to the conformation of the resort, full of climbs / descents and stairways, the structure is not suitable for people with walking problems; in any case, an internal shuttle service is guaranteed at set times.
Guests of the Villas in the Park will be able to take advantage of the many services offered by the Arbatax Park Resort, including:
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- 9 swimming pools
- Affiliated equipped beach with a supplement of € 5.00 per day and shuttle by sea included
- Dedicated restaurant
- 7 bar
- Thalasso & SPA Bellavista Wellness Center (for a fee), with spa programs and beauty and holistic face and body treatments (one free entrance with a minimum stay of one week)
- Tennis courts, five-a-side football, beach volleyball
- Bowling green
- Canoe rental
- Outdoor fitness area
- Entertainment and miniclub
- Park area with typical examples of Sardinian fauna and flora
- Pets allowed with a supplement of € 15.00 per day (with limitations in common areas)
The guests of the Villas of the Park can have their meals in the dedicated “Ficus” restaurant, with buffet meals, water and wine in the dispenser included. If guests want to eat at the other restaurants of the Resort, they must make a reservation and pay a supplement. The staff is trained to prepare specific foods for different food intolerances provided directly by the guest.
Among the initiatives related to the Sardinian culture and food and wine tradition, we remember the event "A Chent'Annos ... At the table!", Which allows guests to discover the typical dishes of the local Ogliastra cuisine reinterpreted by illustrious chefs in a modern way.
ANIMATION FOR FAMILIES
Every day in the Resort there are games, courses and tournaments, musical entertainment, evening shows in the dedicated areas of the Borgo and Telis Amphitheaters and in the fantastic disco. For the entertainment of the little ones, the VIK (Very Important Kids) has been created, an adventurous and fun itinerary that includes explorations, discoveries, nature tours, food experiences and art itineraries. Also for the little ones, the Resort organizes 4 weeks of fun and sport with the most successful team in the world, the A.C. Milan.
Arbatax Park extends along the coast of the Bellavista Peninsula, where there are numerous inlets and small public coves. The agreement with the Orrì beach makes it easy to access this wonderful beach, which is not the only naturalistic pearl of the area: in fact, we point out the Rocce Rosse, Basaura, Riva di Ponente, Cea beach, with its famous stacks, and Cala Frailis, all within a radius of 15 km. In addition, the wonderful Grotta del Fico and the Grotta del Miracolo deserve a visit, reachable by sea, for a suggestive excursion that is different from the typical days at the sea.
- Port of Arbatax: about 5 km
- Port and airport of Cagliari: about 145 km
- Port and airport of Olbia: about 200 km
- Port of Golfo Aranci: about 215 km
- Port of Porto Torres: about 220 km
- Alghero airport: about 230 km